Hello, everyone.

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
I have traveled here from another forum that was rapidly dying due to inactivity. They told me this one has a much larger userbase and the same low-quality threads I find endearing.

A little bit about me, I am a 28 year old male who recently moved to Southern Florida, I study plants, fishing, aquarium fish keeping, Norse mythology and ancient European culture. I have some college experience in Accounting & I am a White American. I have had very few friends because when I moved I deleted all my social media, changed my number, and am slow to make new ones.

I am a recovering alcoholic, who chooses to NOT use Alcoholics Anonymous. I also have an interest in fitness periodically, but right now I am approximately 20lb overweight. I drink a lot of espresso, have high blood pressure and take an anti depressant. I pretend to be physically crippled to live on the dole and I am arguably either one of the best people you'll ever meet or one of the shittiest.

I guess that's everything for now, I hope your community enjoys the little I have to offer in terms of constructive input, and the massive amount of shit talking I will begin as soon as I get to know you.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I have traveled here from another forum that was rapidly dying due to inactivity. They told me this one has a much larger userbase and the same low-quality threads I find endearing.

A little bit about me, I am a 28 year old male who recently moved to Southern Florida, I study plants, fishing, aquarium fish keeping, Norse mythology and ancient European culture. I have some college experience in Accounting & I am a White American. I have had very few friends because when I moved I deleted all my social media, changed my number, and am slow to make new ones.

I am a recovering alcoholic, who chooses to NOT use Alcoholics Anonymous. I also have an interest in fitness periodically, but right now I am approximately 20lb overweight. I drink a lot of espresso, have high blood pressure and take an anti depressant. I pretend to be physically crippled to live on the dole and I am arguably either one of the best people you'll ever meet or one of the shittiest.

I guess that's everything for now, I hope your community enjoys the little I have to offer in terms of constructive input, and the massive amount of shit talking I will begin as soon as I get to know you.
Nice to meet you, alcohol is the fucking devil! 28yo? You're officially the youngest on the board with that comes great responsibilities to show your elders up every chance you get, I was just about to say I'm not the kid any longer but Olliver Shagnasty is a couple of years younger than me, not a bad bunch here at all on the whole but not everyone's nice, one or two have black hearts and I don't mean anything to do with race like white whiggers lol
aTIsmWV.png

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Welcome to bf
Sorry about the other forum fading out.

So psedunym you deleted all social media and moved away from all friends, like a restart huh.

do you still hang out with college chicks

I’m going to let you know right now! Saw top gun 2 and that guy Tom cruise has a fancy smile.

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

☠️
It's okay, it's still mildly active but a lot of it's just devolved into alts of a few key members just talking shit to one another and supporting themselves.

I deleted and remade my social media like Facebook, i have only about 15 or so people i cared enough to add to the new account.

I don't hang out with college chicks.

I would but like I said I don't really know anyone. I was a drug dealer my whole life in the ghetto in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and out of no where I had a mental breakdown and that night went to the greyhound station to Florida, didn't really care where, so they put me on a bus to Miami for the next 53 hours I got really drunk and started rebuilding my life 6/1 when i checked into the hospital because I was having seizures when I didn't drink enough in teh mornings. I'm on like day 48 or something without alcohol, back on an anti depressant, and am trying to not dive head first into a relationship, not having sex for two months is a long time (For me) but I'm trying to focus on securing housing and doing this computer science course that promises to place me a job that pays enough to live in Miami.

Rolling the dice that night was the best thing I ever did. I've always enjoyed forums and am a very nice person IRL but I have a cruel side that comes out mostly when people steal from me or erratically on internet bbs forums.

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

☠️
The first time I I tried to quit drinking was from Christmas2015-Spring2019, and my life really really improved, a bad break up with my soon to be wife caused me to go back to drinking to just not feel.

Now it's Summer of 2022 and I feel the same confidence I had last time, though I'm waiting till I am sure before falling in love (I fall in love really hard and probably have codependency issues that I've worked on with mixed success).

I'm making an effort to live a better life and keep trying, I feel like I'm aging and have very little to show for it, I was the Vice President of a minor gang and everyone feels like I abandoned them (they're mostly mad I didn't refer them to suppliers and they can't source product of quality cheaply)

I kinda just realized I do everything for everyone and I finally decided to do something for myself, which was move away from them and sever all ties. Sometimes I regret it, like when I am low on money or someone is very disrespectful or when I'm lonely, but I had never left Wisconsin before this and I had always wanted to move somewhere warm.

I have a violent side with other men and don't want to engage in a lifestyle of chaotic criminality that I always felt I was stuck in. All my friends were dying of fentanyl and I was not living prosocially and I realized there was a very high chance I was gonna die gun fighting or stabbed to death if I didn't leave.

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

☠️
Scron and I are the chief homosexuals of the other forum, we lead the LGBTQ+ community over there, and are best of friends.

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

☠️
I haven't been stalking you ever. We participate in one forum and his tranny lover used to send me nude pics.

Scron took it really hard, which I told him he shouldn't because it wasn't a dick.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
OP is a fat fuck nigger lover also he has black skin and literally walks around his house in a meth fueled haze talking to himself

"FUCK A NIGGER FOLX???"

He's lucky I have been selling him the mixed d/l meth that doesn't make you see ghosts. One hit of that pure D-CRANK and he would be crawling the fucking wals

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey there P-Sudo! Welcome to a still mildly active forum where a lot of it's just devolved into alts of a few key members just talking shit to one another and supporting themselves.

I hope you find the sameness refreshing.

If not, blame the antidepressant.

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

☠️
OP is a fat fuck nigger lover also he has black skin and literally walks around his house in a meth fueled haze talking to himself

"FUCK A NIGGER FOLX???"

He's lucky I have been selling him the mixed d/l meth that doesn't make you see ghosts. One hit of that pure D-CRANK and he would be crawling the fucking wals

I am not WellHung