Hello from Reggie

Reggie Dunlop

Factory Bastard
New to this board and I don't think I know many of you. I might see a name or two I recognize from other boards years back. Haven't really been an active poster for quite a few years. During covid I dabbled a bit and have been a little more into it. Mostly I spend my time body building. It started out as getting in shape and grew into a passion. I went though a gym rat phase and got the bug. From there I went into heavy lifting and bulking up. More recently I've been focused on getting ripped, competing and even making a bit of a living off it. It's become a life style and how I dedicate most of my time.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
G‘day…name looks familiar? :ThumbsUp1:
My name?
Yeah…I recall seeing it somewhere before, but can’t place it.
I've bounced around on a couple of boards when covid was locking us down. Before that it's been a few years since i've been anywhere

We have a poster called Reggie Essent here. He might be confusing the two names, maybe not?
Very likely.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
G‘day…name looks familiar? :ThumbsUp1:
My name?
Yeah…I recall seeing it somewhere before, but can’t place it.
I've bounced around on a couple of boards when covid was locking us down. Before that it's been a few years since i've been anywhere

We have a poster called Reggie Essent here. He might be confusing the two names, maybe not?
Very likely.

He was a little toasted at the time.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Welcome, Reggie.

I see the gals are already staring at your glutes.