Site Supporter ☠️
RpA73mh.gif

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You’re both sexual anomalies. I’ll definitely pass.

Whats the matter, am I not young enough? Dont play coy now, you've been humping my ankles an awful lot lately, and Im surprised Dinky hasnt wanted to fight me over you.

I can dance circles around these whipper snappers jus' so you know too btw.

:SmoothMove:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Whats the matter, am I not young enough? Dont play coy now, you've been humping my ankles an awful lot lately, and Im surprised Dinky hasnt wanted to fight me over you.

I can dance circles around these whipper snappers jus' so you know too btw.

:SmoothMove:
Yo yo…top of the morning to you brother! Semenwaifer is the popsmear of geriatric posters. Coffee enemas and fucking pineapples…muy loco inda coco!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yo yo…top of the morning to you brother! Semenwaifer is the popsmear of geriatric posters. Coffee enemas and fucking pineapples…muy loco inda coco!

My Brother!!!!! Whats going on you Aussie CUNT!!!! hahahaha

Im on the Whiskey!!!!!

Fuck that Tranny lovin' midget, its Friday Night!!!!!

:Whooot:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Löl…I’m still in bed smelling my farts and drinking my first cup of coffee! Fucking topsy turvy world we live in aye!?
:PuffPuffPass:

lol

Fuck, I hate it we on opposite ends of the earth. But its what makes it stable enough to keep spinning when you think about it. Cause if both of us were on the same time zone, the earth gonna wobble like crazy from our craziness. It cant handle it. It will start headbanging the universe.

iu

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
lol

Fuck, I hate it we on opposite ends of the earth. But its what makes it stable enough to keep spinning when you think about it. Cause if both of us were on the same time zone, the earth gonna wobble like crazy from our craziness. It cant handle it. It will start headbanging the universe.

iu
Oi…talking about spinning…check out the post in X’s the great awesome AssBoXx? Löl

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lol

iu

Shit Okies do.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I trip out hard when you’re tweeked. You’re a laugh a minute

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Dont forget to do your part folks!!!! TAG those repetitive posts by the SeaQueef! lol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lol

iu

See. You should have paid more attention in class stupid