Help identify SeaQueen posts

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If you happen to see a trans luster post by SeaQueen, ESPECIALLY a repetitive one, simply tag it with the new SuckIt emoticon lol......

8fBZEQN.gif

It helps identify the trans luster, and besides, he really really likes them "muy exotica" ones anyway :GiggleBitch:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
God, I can only hope you washed that tail. It spreads aids, Covid, and every VD imaginable

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Look at the seeeeeeeethe hahahaha.

His record is broken again lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s like you’ve spread aids to all of your cousins. Typical

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It’s like you’ve spread aids to all of your cousins. Typical

Hate to break it to ya, but its a known fact that having sex with Men's assholes will give you the AIDZ, and just because a dude has tits, doesnt make him a Woman...... thats still a dude, dude.

Enjoy your AIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ya filth.

:Wise1:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh look

BlaZor poasted dick ..... again

cat-yawning.gif

Bitch you been talking about dick all week, then go and post a pic like you ready for one in your mouth. You aint foolin' no one lol.

7als4y.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Bitch you been talking about dick all week, then go and post a pic like you ready for one in your mouth. You aint foolin' no one lol.

7als4y.gif
Pffftttt

That's when I sat on biggy in the BF locker room by accident :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I know, but you are another that has difficulty with the truth. Go clean up you filthy yard

I'll have you know, my yard is one of the best in the whole neighborhood. My yard is envied.

Maybe you should go out there and help them folks that you are paying very lil shekels too, that are helping with that mess of a back yard of your own. Instead of prancing around the shores like a SeaQueen.....

2676BB11-93F1-4C07-99AF-352403C36F03_zps4wxeuv5s.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you happen to see a trans luster post by SeaQueen, ESPECIALLY a repetitive one, simply tag it with the new SuckIt emoticon lol......

8fBZEQN.gif

It helps identify the trans luster, and besides, he really really likes them "muy exotica" ones anyway :GiggleBitch:

Poor poor Blazer. Still thinks hes Roddy McDowell. Really can’t blame him

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There's nothing to read in your posts because you keep posting the same pictures over and over... It's about time you went shopping on Google Image Search for some new ones for yourself.

Funny you only notice my posts. Put your glasses on.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
lolol, Sea triggered today.

Poor Garrity done got put on Seaqueens list lol. I hope he knows he can expect to see his pic posted another 100 times this week, along with the same cig comments.

Would someone please flip Seaqueens record over at least? Feels like we already on the B side, so hopefully we land on the A side.