Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

im more interested in seeking nazi faggot on his knees with my cock into his deep throat ( by pying without invitaiton ) for u makes sense according to your understanding to my size, but shall we see you as well in the same mirror ? on your knees ?

shalll we ? ( varna sankar )
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
dava, I'd be happy to read your long posts, if they were written more clearly. I can't spend triple time trying to decipher a sentence. Not worth it. So sorry.

and who are you ? to tell us what is worthy ? and what is not ? huh? who are you ? who do you think yourself to be ? huh?

do i require certificate from you ? that if im eating than i will get strength? huh? do i require degree from you ? huh?

and you are an spoiled declining varna sankaras, ( yourself ) and are useless either for this world or the next`1, but fun is you are going to tell anyone else ( like myself ) that what is worthy or what is not ? ( waha ) amazing joke.

but if properly checked than you all are not worthy ( yourself ) thats why your own politicians wants to draft you ( pack of basterds ) into vietnam war to kill you, and they are not wrong in this.

No certificates required. Just writing that is readable. Thanks in advance for your attention to this crucial detail. I'll read your posts when they're readable!

OP
OP
dava

dava

Factory Bastard
No certificates required. Just writing that is readable. Thanks in advance for your attention to this crucial detail. I'll read your posts when they're readable!

but who can awake those ? who are pretending to be sleeping ? i cant and i admit my failure at washing stool finished.

OP
OP
dava

dava

Factory Bastard
You got da cock on da brain Mr Vindaloo!

is that fingering your vagina fun ? ( slut ) i have shown it ? you have shown or done nothing rational here ( whore ) beside seeking some attention and acting like an whore.

do not come here ( slut )

OP
OP
dava

dava

Factory Bastard
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

so you are an gay ? who thinks that he is an Marilyn Monroe? huh? alright brother you are trying at wrong place. better go into the bar where our black brothers are having party, mess with them and you will get very quickly what you seek with me here with lots of efforts.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You got da cock on da brain Mr Vindaloo!

is that fingering your vagina fun ? ( slut ) i have shown it ? you have shown or done nothing rational here ( whore ) beside seeking some attention and acting like an whore.

do not come here ( slut )
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Are you plagiarizing Einstein there, Einstein?

OP
OP
dava

dava

Factory Bastard
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

hehe, such an stupid like myself wants to see your side on the same mirror with my cock into your deep throat ( faggot )