hey admong - quick - what's the gigabyte per hour usage report on Truth Social right now?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Break has some sick sexual fantasies
Paedophile saaaaa whaaaaa?
You were just saying how you fantasized about fingering doves daughter

sixk slime
You sick freak….I hearded you fingered Dove’s daughter and had to pay 3.5K so that you weren’t reported to the authorities?
Is that what you fantasize about when you’re not sniffing your kids panties?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

sixk slime
You sick freak….I hearded you fingered Dove’s daughter and had to pay 3.5K so that you weren’t reported to the authorities?
No….I hearded that you prey on drug-addled single females online so you can molest their children when they are whacked out!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

sixk slime
No….I hearded that you prey on drug-addled single females online so you can molest their children when they are whacked out!
How old was your kid when you first sniffed her panties?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

sixk slime
Oh stop it….just stop it! Did you eat Squish’s hymen at the end of your finger that time or did you give it the flick like Dovely done dided to yoo?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

sixk slime
Oh stop it….just stop it! Did you eat Squish’s hymen at the end of your finger that time or did you give it the flick like Dovely done dided to yoo?
Is child rape the glue that binds you and seamongo ?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

sixk slime
Oh stop it….just stop it! Your mind is fractured with paedophilia and cock sucking daily around here. Pull your head in. The Biggie head not the smiley head…

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

sixk slime
Oh stop it….just stop it! Your mind is fractured with paedophilia and cock sucking daily around here. Pull your head in. The Biggie head not the smiley head…
Meanwhile here YOU are going into detail regarding sexual practices with a child

Pedofall says wha?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

sixk slime
Meanwhile here YOU are going into detail regarding sexual practices with a child

Pedofall says wha?
Oh stop it…just stop it. People talk! I just wanted to confirm the accusations were real was all. You carry on about paedophilia daily here at Bastard Factory. You surely are projecting?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

sixk slime

Pedofall says wha?
Oh stop it…just stop it. People talk! I just wanted to confirm the accusations were real was all. You carry on about paedophilia daily here at Bastard Factory. You surely are projecting?
Why did u sniff your kids panties?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

sixk slime

Pedofall says wha?
Oh stop it….just stop it. That’s an 11 year old troll you’ve picked up on. Are you hard of seeing typed words you……..you Squish hymen fingererer yoo! Yuck!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

sixk slime

Pedofall says wha?
Oh stop it….just stop it. That’s an 11 year old troll you’ve picked up on. Are you hard of seeing typed words you……..you Squish hymen fingererer yoo! Yuck!
You been sniffing little girl panties for 11 years?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

sixk slime

Pedofall says wha?
You been sniffing little girl panties for 11 years?
Oh stop it…..just stop it! Did you eat the hymen after you plucked out the Squish kid’s cherry? I just want to know so I can report you to the authorities and Dove’s children and be placed in foster care. You sick paedophile!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
11 years of sniffing little girl panties. That’s sickening

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And when you were done sniffing those panties did you do anything else weird with them?

like use them to make a soup, pedofall ?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Are you feeling better now, Princess? You were having quite the hissy fit earlier
Oh stop it….I was still smelling my farts under the blanket, and getting myself ready for breakfast.
Hopefully not sniffing any little girl panties?

:Awesomeness: Stubbys way more about COCK
Kiddies, cock and cuckoldry.