Hey Admong -- do you feel sexually connected with small children because like you they wear diapers

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I mean, does having that in common means they should be forced to touch your wee wee?

you sick failing fucktard?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Stubby. The dwarf likes to start his posts like this.
Hey Stubby why are little girls always on your mind? That and sucking cock?
Hey Stubby, your are as foul as a dwarf can cum.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
See what happens when someone writes in "children" in a post?

seamajor's child rape alert system goes off instructing him to log in and have sniff around

sicking fuck

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your exploits in maws trailer park are sick Stubby. How many times have you been arrested? I mean, does anyone ever hear about women you date? Even if they’re dwarfs. You’re a very sad little man

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
See what I mean?

type in "children" and sewage major shows up with a wet stain in his spandex

sickening

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
As I said, type "children" and the hook nose jew PLEASE ASS BOX ME! comes running with stains in his pants

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wish I was a Jew to accommodate your perverted thoughts. Jews on the other hand have way more everything compared to a short fat Puerto Ricans. You already knew this.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I wish I was a Jew to accommodate your perverted thoughts. Jews on the other hand have way more everything compared to a short fat Puerto Ricans. You already knew this.
Is the cunt a Puerto Rican? Hahahahaaaa…the ugly cuck looked to me like a South African Cape Coloured. It makes sense now! Lol @ Puerto Rican!
:LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stubby certainly doesn’t broadcast it. Hed like you to think he’s a big shooter from the rotten apple.