Hey, Rancid!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
Eu tenho uma pergunta. Em português brasileiro não usa o artigo com nomes como em Portugal, right? Como O Rancid ou A Lotus? This shit confuses me.
Você usa, mas apenas quando está se referindo a alguém na 3a pessoa

Exemplo:

A Lotus veio aqui ontem.

Quando você fala diretamente com alguém, não usa o artigo. Você pode usar "Ohh" quando chama alguém, mas aí é como uma interjeição

Exemplo

Ohh Pedro, venha aqui na cozinha.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Tu comes mi carne @LotusBud ? :LOL1:
Eu tenho uma pergunta. Em português brasileiro não usa o artigo com nomes como em Portugal, right? Como O Rancid ou A Lotus? This shit confuses me.
Wah yoo ask Brazilian Portuguese correct grammar questions on our forum? Are yoo of the low IQ crew this morning Lotusbutt? Are yoo hungover?
Is Brakefailure's use of the adverb 'hungover' a result of his latent homogheyness, with its well known fondness for males that are "hung"?
Just because I have a fondness for my hung cock that is sturdy and girthy and gilded with titanium, that I myself infused and pierced into my flesh, separates me from faggotry and nerdation. I pledged my allegiance to sinking the pink, not the brown, except if it comes from the pink. Ita Sit.
:doink2:

You put a titanium implant into your flaccid member? I hope you didn't hurt yourself.
Oh a novice. No...I’m considered a professional piercer. Although I’m the only male I have pierced, I have pierced many women over the span of 30 years. From hood piercing vhp/hhp, fourchette, labia, triangle, urethra, vaginal, anal, nipple....It’s an art form to beautify the female and her vulva. You’ve just gained some new knowledge...

Oh. Gee. I thought you actually implanted yourself to make up for your flaccidity.

You do know that gay men enjoy piercings, right? Just fyi.

Anyway, TMI, really.
Implanted??? WTF? You channel your energy way too much into one facet in life, that being sadly politics. It makes you a wee bit insular and the rest of your palette bereft of knowledge. You need to become multifaceted and find your balance or chi for that matter.
:Thinking:
Is my paranoia spiraling out of control, or are yooz actually talking about me!

NINTCHDBPICT000612747984.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Você usa, mas apenas quando está se referindo a alguém na 3a pessoa

Exemplo:

A Lotus veio aqui ontem.

Quando você fala diretamente com alguém, não usa o artigo. Você pode usar "Ohh" quando chama alguém, mas aí é como uma interjeição

Exemplo

Ohh Pedro, venha aqui na cozinha.
Gracias amigo!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
Like fucking Rancid knows? C'mon Man! Brazzoo is the third fucking world. At least Portugal gets to call itself second world

I'm not your average Pedro and you should know it by now, fat butt

But I can understand your shitty mood. Because that fucking Biden