Hey Snowflakes!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
While not a Snowflake in the scary science Sense, the Botanist's named this dainty little flower The Florida Bristol Snowflake"

A flower that most florists agree captures the sensitive soul of Floriduh Man

DETA2-2262.jpg

BRISTOL SNOWFLAKE WEIGELA
WEIGELA FLORIDA 'BRISTOL SNOWFLAKE'

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I hear pink roses are for when a guy want's to propose to a Navy boi

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
...so check this out. I have this big dick right? And I'm slapping this girl in her face with it last night right? And she's like "ooo baby git it" and I'm like.. take that you slut and she's like "thank you sir may I have another" and I'm like who's your fucking daddy
Then you woke up in the Truckers sleeper-cab all hot and sticky, hundreds of mile down the road.

My first forum guffaws of the year! Tears and all....lmfao

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
...so check this out. I have this big dick right? And I'm slapping this girl in her face with it last night right? And she's like "ooo baby git it" and I'm like.. take that you slut and she's like "thank you sir may I have another" and I'm like who's your fucking daddy
Then you woke up in the Truckers sleeper-cab all hot and sticky, hundreds of mile down the road.

You are too kind. Sometimes the muses are generous.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It was just a funny surprise, the visuals were clear as the toll of a bell... What an over reaction to a thread about actual snowflakes...

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It was just a funny surprise, the visuals were clear as the toll of a bell... What an over reaction to a thread about actual snowflakes...
I heard that as a young boy he had had a very traumatic experience having been assaulted by a falling snowflake.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I heard that as a young boy he had had a very traumatic experience having been assaulted by a falling snowflake.

Could your troll have been any more obvious? Who falls for it?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Could your troll have been any more obvious? Who falls for it?
I was really shocked at the rage, one of mother natures many wonders would arouse.