High everybody, it's a glorious day today

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Im still your big brother and very fond of you…I choose to ignore many of your indiscretions.
I wish you would stop saying that, jesus christ... Like fuckin what?? Care to name them?
White Powder for a start! Ffs man…
Oh, me not liking what's happening to my people is bad??? Look, take holiday, levon and admin... I'm GOOD friends with them, we take the piss out of each other but know it's nothing serious yet you're a guy claiming to be a brother yet you wanna start shit with me based on that??? My shit isn't about hating races it's about loving my own and wanting to protect it!
Your people??? I’m an educated white man and I don’t think you’re quite on track when it comes to equality in our world. You need to travel mate and realise that you’re a minority in this world.
Stop patronising me, I know we're the minority which is one of the main reasons I get pissed off at things!! I've got a higher national diploma and I could have went on to University, got accepted but I wanted to work in the engineering industry to get hands-on and I took the chance when it was there, I also passed the test to be a weapons mech in the Royal Air Force so I'd say I could call myself educated too... So what?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Im still your big brother and very fond of you…I choose to ignore many of your indiscretions.
I wish you would stop saying that, jesus christ... Like fuckin what?? Care to name them?
Oh, me not liking what's happening to my people is bad??? Look, take holiday, levon and admin... I'm GOOD friends with them, we take the piss out of each other but know it's nothing serious yet you're a guy claiming to be a brother yet you wanna start shit with me based on that??? My shit isn't about hating races it's about loving my own and wanting to protect it!
Your people??? I’m an educated white man and I don’t think you’re quite on track when it comes to equality in our world. You need to travel mate and realise that you’re a minority in this world.
Stop patronising me, I know we're the minority which is one of the main reasons I get pissed off at things!! I've got a higher national diploma and I could have went on to University, got accepted but I wanted to work in the engineering industry to get hands-on and I took the chance when it was there, I also passed the test to be a weapons mech in the Royal Air Force so I'd say I could call myself educated too... So what?
So what? It’s never too late to educate. And you’re a young lad!

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I hope everyone is happy and well

@SHAMPAIN clean up buddy !!
Did he succumb to alcoholism? What did I miss?
I don't drink, haven't done for quite some time now so I'm not likely to put on one of your trademark performances... :facepalm: Honestly, you're the last person who should be calling somebody an alcoholic bro... lmao
Hey! I was a temporary alco when my mother was riddled with cancer! Play me like this again and our friendship is over. Next time you try to address me in this manner, do so in PM. Don’t fucking disappoint me again.
Oh fuck off, you just tried to call me an alky for absolutely no reason, if our "friendship" is that thin then I'll be alright you can get in line behind your new pal X and the greaseback pig, hell you can all come at me at once little guy... fs man where's all the men went...
you sucked em all dry :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So what? It’s never too late to educate. And you’re a young lad!
I'd rather not, the state of university these days, I'd hate it besides my path is clear now and I'll get the keys to this business in a few years...

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I don't drink, haven't done for quite some time now so I'm not likely to put on one of your trademark performances... :facepalm: Honestly, you're the last person who should be calling somebody an alcoholic bro... lmao
Hey! I was a temporary alco when my mother was riddled with cancer! Play me like this again and our friendship is over. Next time you try to address me in this manner, do so in PM. Don’t fucking disappoint me again.
Oh fuck off, you just tried to call me an alky for absolutely no reason, if our "friendship" is that thin then I'll be alright you can get in line behind your new pal X and the greaseback pig, hell you can all come at me at once little guy... fs man where's all the men went...
Dude…you’re an irrelevant tosser!
he whined to BF to put me here LOL tosser BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh here's the bleeder...

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Oh here's the bleeder...

yoo wash that 'stache :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Why would I do that? What difference does it make to me? You couldn't follow simple rules and thought it a good idea to keep making the same threads over and over to spite us, you've earned your place here it's got fuck all to do with me...

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Why would I do that? What difference does it make to me? You couldn't follow simple rules and thought it a good idea to keep making the same threads over and over to spite us, you've earned your place here it's got fuck all to do with me...
thats not what I was told ... but you go ahead and soothe that burn

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lighten up! You’re Scottish ffs! I’m proud of you people for standing up and against the tyranny of the ages! Fucking FREEEDOM!

braveheart-gif-4.gif