High everybody, it's a glorious day today

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Speaking of destroying the forum.
Lol
No…you’re doing a fine job of it all on your own. One might think that your repetitive reputation precedes you. Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Meanwhile 3 indentical threads this dude started were sent to assbox already.

this one will make number 4

Tell me again how this is awesome content?

lolz

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I hope everyone is happy and well

@SHAMPAIN clean up buddy !!
Did he succumb to alcoholism? What did I miss?
I don't drink, haven't done for quite some time now so I'm not likely to put on one of your trademark performances... :facepalm: Honestly, you're the last person who should be calling somebody an alcoholic bro... lmao
lmao

He's an alcoholic to dull the pain of being him

same with this X retard

Me? I drink socially with friends maybe once a month

but that's cause I have friends and don't need to climb in and out of a bottle all by myself like some loser lush

and the guy sniffs little girl panties

awful

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
weee.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't drink, haven't done for quite some time now so I'm not likely to put on one of your trademark performances... :facepalm: Honestly, you're the last person who should be calling somebody an alcoholic bro... lmao
lmao

same with this X retard

but that's cause I have friends and don't need to climb in and out of a bottle all by myself like some loser lush

awful
I had a bad relationship with booze, when I drank, I drank to get hammered I wish I could have been a social drinker like yourself but it's just not the case but hey, at least I recognised that drink's not for me and stopped that shit...

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

lmao

same with this X retard

awful
I had a bad relationship with booze, when I drank, I drank to get hammered I wish I could have been a social drinker like yourself but it's just not the case but hey, at least I recognised that drink's not for me and stopped that shit...

Drinking is good when used as a tool not a crutch my fine young man ... there are moments in life that call for a drink, sorry for you moderation was hard to come by ....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

lmao

same with this X retard

awful

Drinking is good when used as a tool not a crutch my fine young man ... there are moments in life that call for a drink, sorry for you moderation was hard to come by ....
Aww piss off, I don't even like the shit! You should be telling that break not me I sorted my shit out... What about you? You're still an unemployed smoker and weed addict lol those in glass houses! You can't even stop smoking when there's a great alternative that has very little if any adverse effects on the body...

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

lmao

same with this X retard

awful

Aww piss off, I don't even like the shit! You should be telling that break not me I sorted my shit out... What about you? You're still an unemployed smoker and weed addict lol those in glass houses! You can't even stop smoking when there's a great alternative that has very little if any adverse effects on the body...
that you even 'needed' to sort yourself out ...

OrneryThoughtfulGuernseycow-max-1mb.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

lmao

same with this X retard

awful

Say's the guy that only a month ago "didn't even want to wake up" hahahahahahaha REKT!!!

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

lmao

same with this X retard

awful

Say's the guy that only a month ago "didn't even want to wake up" hahahahahahaha REKT!!!

still don't
... but you make getting up werth it

:Happy5:

LOL

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@SHAMPAIN

make sure you eat some fruit, friend
an Orange some Berries ...
also please stop hiring hit-Geese to attack me thank yoo .

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hi X

I'll stop by to visit. Might even bring some Easter eggs on Sunday

p.s. there will be a tiny rock hammer inside, see you in 15 years

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

lmao

same with this X retard

awful
Little man…your first mistake was assuming that I was an alcoholic. Your second mistake was thinking that I was a pervert. Grow up.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hey! I was a temporary alco when my mother was riddled with cancer! Play me like this again and our friendship is over. Next time you try to address me in this manner, do so in PM. Don’t fucking disappoint me again.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey! I was a temporary alco when my mother was riddled with cancer! Play me like this again and our friendship is over. Next time you try to address me in this manner, do so in PM. Don’t fucking disappoint me again.
Oh fuck off, you just tried to call me an alky for absolutely no reason, if our "friendship" is that thin then I'll be alright you can get in line behind your new pal X and the greaseback pig, hell you can all come at me at once little guy... fs man where's all the men went...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh fuck off, you just tried to call me an alky for absolutely no reason, if our "friendship" is that thin then I'll be alright you can get in line behind your new pal X and the greaseback pig, hell you can all come at me at once little guy... fs man where's all the men went...
Dude…you’re an irrelevant tosser!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Im still your big brother and very fond of you…I choose to ignore many of your indiscretions.
I wish you would stop saying that, jesus christ... Like fuckin what?? Care to name them?
White Powder for a start! Ffs man…
Oh, me not liking what's happening to my people is bad??? Look, take holiday, levon and admin... I'm GOOD friends with them, we take the piss out of each other but know it's nothing serious yet you're a guy claiming to be a brother yet you wanna start shit with me based on that??? My shit isn't about hating races it's about loving my own and wanting to protect it!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Im still your big brother and very fond of you…I choose to ignore many of your indiscretions.
I wish you would stop saying that, jesus christ... Like fuckin what?? Care to name them?
White Powder for a start! Ffs man…
Oh, me not liking what's happening to my people is bad??? Look, take holiday, levon and admin... I'm GOOD friends with them, we take the piss out of each other but know it's nothing serious yet you're a guy claiming to be a brother yet you wanna start shit with me based on that??? My shit isn't about hating races it's about loving my own and wanting to protect it!
Your people??? I’m an educated white man and I don’t think you’re quite on track when it comes to equality in our world. You need to travel mate and realise that you’re a minority in this world.