Historical Buildings & Trees

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OK so @Breakfall , there are two Wool Store Buildings. One was refurbished and is occupied, the one opposite Clancy's Tavern is just where people graffiti however a few years back it had street art commissioned by the owner... that has all disappeared now...I actually have those commissioned pieces somewhere in my many, many 1000s of images.

1. The refurbished Wool Stores

QcJ0MKu.jpg

2. The other Wool Stores. A graffiti artist's delight....lol

8YRnZZx.jpg

A8KrEGp.jpg

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Contains Fremantle Prison (tourist attraction), Wool Stores and Graffiti...

Better quality photos I took yesterday. Every man and his dog or sports car were out on a sunny Spring Sunday afternoon... it was really tough trying to avoid people and cars.... Good for businesses I guess.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@reaper might like this!~

On this one towards the end is a heritage building that has an aboriginal couple have basically camped in the doorway. I am really upset there are so many homeless people camping out. Something MUST be done. We never had homeless people before. It's truly worrying to me.

They should have done something about drugs 2 decades ago. This is only going to get worse.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@reaper might like this!~

On this one towards the end is a heritage building that has an aboriginal couple have basically camped in the doorway. I am really upset there are so many homeless people camping out. Something MUST be done. We never had homeless people before. It's truly worrying to me.

They should have done something about drugs 2 decades ago. This is only going to get worse.

Good vid.

As for the homless problem it's not just in your back yard.It's like that here too.

Up to 20 years ago I'd never seen a homeless person in my town but now they are everywhere.That being said 20 years ago I could have phoned my docs at 9 in the morning and been seeing someone by 10.I blame the uncontrolled imigration in to western countries.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am going to start reviving up my YT channel... I ALWAYS JUST keep it for making vids for friends but I want to turn it into something else on a more serious side.

I posted this before. If I want to make money I have to make 15 minute vids and include ads. I HATE ADS... to say that, it's an understatement.

However, vids about ME AGAIN MARKLE score thousands of hits.... they are flavour of the month. The only way for me to get the sought of money that would make me money from YT would be a parody of them.... I could chop them into pictures I take... it would mean a huge amount of work and no guarantee of success.

I should find a Meghan lookalike. Just imply MM has been spotted in Fremantle.... anything would be more fun than watching idiots here drivel over politics.

This one again... I haven't posted it around yet so it's getting no hits... only 32 or something.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
See MeAgain has gone through most of Harry's inheritance and the trouble with woke lefties like her is eventually they run out of other people's money. I think MeAgain is 1 year or less away from living on the streets unless Gail King can fix her up a lodging....lol.

She is jobless, lost her looks and is aging rapidly. Her prospects are very limited.

Also her children belong to the crown and King Charles can get custody of them....yes, that is right... King Charles can request they be returned to the UK. I don't know about Lily though, she was born in the USA.