Historical Buildings & Trees

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do We Look Poor? If you think we are poor in WA think again. We have an incomparable lifestyle that EVERYONE who lives here enjoys. The only place that might be better is a tropical Island somewhere. I don't know where though. I hear Sydney and Melbourne have muslim drug dealing gang wars. I will try and show @The Prowler our city. And @Breakfall who doesn't understand it seems places grow with prosperity while others governments make poor decisions that cannot be undone for decades.

I am writing about this because it pisses me off the wankers on the east coast of Australia act like they are better or superior somehow lol... f_cking druggies.

We build one of the planets greatest sport stadiums.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Our beaches are white and Pristine....

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Our buildings are Federation style

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fremantle prison…

images

images

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fremantle prison…

images

images

I went there in 1993-94 to get my Advanced Certificate for Art AND Design... BEST years of my life... 14 subjects... 9 A and 5 B...
What did you paint?

Everything... nudes, landscapes, designed chairs, did textiles,... draw in all mediums.

I told you, I am a qualified Fine Artist and Designer!~
If I commission you to paint me in the nude…would you do it? Name your price as well if you’ll agree. This could be fun! Lol

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A few heritage buildings in Fremantle is just a video I threw together driving on my route in Fremantle. There is no room for perfection when you're shooting through a windscreen and moving in a car. One day when I have time I'll do a much better job with a far bigger variety. @The Prowler wanted a look at the old buildings I think.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
A few heritage buildings in Fremantle is just a video I threw together driving on my route in Fremantle. There is no room for perfection when you're shooting through a windscreen and moving in a car. One day when I have time I'll do a much better job with a far bigger variety. @The Prowler wanted a look at the old buildings I think.

Thanks Caskur....very nice!

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How unfortunate given the historical significance. I could see another market place for arts and crafts. Perfect development without interfering with the building’s overall structure.

Myers left their building.... that is an art and craft place now... I might go there this afternoon..... They are ruining fremantle with homeless people...

The Cold Stores were turned into apartments.... my aunty has one.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Myers left their building.... that is an art and craft place now... I might go there this afternoon..... They are ruining fremantle with homeless people...

The Cold Stores were turned into apartments.... my aunty has one.
Freo used to be my favourite place in the whole of Perth. Such good memories. A good blue collar port!

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here they are, @Breakfall @Seamajor @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© @The Prowler

These are done by 2 tourists who are English but weren't very impressed with Queensland. The first is chatty and the second is just sensational scenery... They had a drone which is a HUGE plus on ocean beach shots. Enjoy.

These are fantastic...

And these are sensational!!!~