Trees are racist. Yep, you heard it

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Almost half of all education spending goes to over head and is not spent on in classroom instruction.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It is so easy to check all of this yet that garbage human Lotusbutt never does. All she ever does is lie.

Please link to where I said anything about funding being spent properly. All I said was you don't understand the issues. You don't. NOT AT ALL.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@rancidmilko ~ my boyfriend is of the opinion that the black community falls back on the race card a lot.

He understands why I protested for an investigation for Floyd. I was also shocked that officer was convicted after learning everything we now know about that day/arrest.

But I stand behind my statement that I was there to support due process and justice. I am not pro fuck the police or anything crazy like that.

I just feel that we have spent so much on correctional facilities and the problem is only getting worse. Poverty and drugs are major culprits, so it seems logical that pumping money into education for these communities is a better answer.

I don’t want to watch people die on the news. I think it’s detrimental to an already failing society.
Spending on public schools in this state is at record highs. The unions just devour all of it and then cut classes and electives. Hell, they have even outlawed A.P. and advanced classes now because blacks don't bother to take them so in the name of "equity" better students must be held back.

Increased competition and parents voting with theor feet will result in better outcomes. Also with school choice many will remain in their communities but will then opt for private or religious schools.

You do not know wtf you are talking about. You literally know nothing. Jesus Christ. There are a LOT of problems with education in CA, but you have no fricking idea what they actually are.

I wonder how many pandemic parents decided after a year of homeschooling that teachers deserve a HUGE raise….

I’m grateful my kids were off at college working on second and 3rd degrees when this all hit.
Thankfully, we did without even when we were poor and still sent our kids to private schools. While public screwel kids were home and remote learning, ours were still at school. Amazingly, they didnt die.

Every private school that I know from Washington to California shut down. The private was the most prepared for remote learning tbh.
Was that because the state mandated private schools shut down or did they do that on their own?

I’m pretty sure they were required to due to the statewide shutdowns in both.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@rancidmilko ~ my boyfriend is of the opinion that the black community falls back on the race card a lot.

He understands why I protested for an investigation for Floyd. I was also shocked that officer was convicted after learning everything we now know about that day/arrest.

But I stand behind my statement that I was there to support due process and justice. I am not pro fuck the police or anything crazy like that.

I just feel that we have spent so much on correctional facilities and the problem is only getting worse. Poverty and drugs are major culprits, so it seems logical that pumping money into education for these communities is a better answer.

I don’t want to watch people die on the news. I think it’s detrimental to an already failing society.
Spending on public schools in this state is at record highs. The unions just devour all of it and then cut classes and electives. Hell, they have even outlawed A.P. and advanced classes now because blacks don't bother to take them so in the name of "equity" better students must be held back.

Increased competition and parents voting with theor feet will result in better outcomes. Also with school choice many will remain in their communities but will then opt for private or religious schools.

You do not know wtf you are talking about. You literally know nothing. Jesus Christ. There are a LOT of problems with education in CA, but you have no fricking idea what they actually are.

I wonder how many pandemic parents decided after a year of homeschooling that teachers deserve a HUGE raise….

I’m grateful my kids were off at college working on second and 3rd degrees when this all hit.
Thankfully, we did without even when we were poor and still sent our kids to private schools. While public screwel kids were home and remote learning, ours were still at school. Amazingly, they didnt die.

Every private school that I know from Washington to California shut down. The private was the most prepared for remote learning tbh.

All the ones around here remained open and now have massive waiting lists and skyrocketing tuition costs as so many parents abandoned union dominated public schools. One near my house stood me their standard tuition was $68,000 per year per student though they did offer some financial aid we are only talking $5000 a year or less. We have two student age kids so $136,000 per year is kind of a hard reach even for the well to do.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

People have no fucking idea what teachers actually do. It's stunning how they decide that they know it all, and that teachers are worthless slackers. Just stunning.
I know I'd never want my kid to learn anything from an indoctrinated skag like you!

I would. She is wise and empathic. She doesn’t push propaganda either.
BULLSHIT!!!!!

Why not expose your children to someone like her? It’s not like they will never encounter people like her in their life.

We can learn something from every person we encounter on this journey of life. I’ll give an example:

Childhood bullies teach us early on how to deal with the assholes of this world.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Almost half of all education spending goes to over head and is not spent on in classroom instruction.

It is so easy to check all of this yet that garbage human Lotusbutt never does. All she ever does is lie.

Please link to where I said anything about funding being spent properly. All I said was you don't understand the issues. You don't. NOT AT ALL.

Dear dog shit, I made two claims and you quoted both then lied and claimed they were untrue. The two claims were 1) Public education spending is at record highs (which is true) and 2) That it was mostly misspent on overhead due to corrupt unions (which I also proved true).

So stop your lying, dog shit. I quoted you and once again you lie about what you yourself posted. Live with it, dog shit

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

All the ones around here remained open and now have massive waiting lists and skyrocketing tuition costs as so many parents abandoned union dominated public schools. One near my house stood me their standard tuition was $68,000 per year per student though they did offer some financial aid we are only talking $5000 a year or less. We have two student age kids so $136,000 per year is kind of a hard reach even for the well to do.

I have a friend who paid $800 per week for a retired teacher to teach her daughter 1st grade. She is a psychologist and couldn’t homeschool.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

People have no fucking idea what teachers actually do. It's stunning how they decide that they know it all, and that teachers are worthless slackers. Just stunning.
I know I'd never want my kid to learn anything from an indoctrinated skag like you!

BULLSHIT!!!!!

Why not expose your children to someone like her? It’s not like they will never encounter people like her in their life.

We can learn something from every person we encounter on this journey of life. I’ll give an example:

Childhood bullies teach us early on how to deal with the assholes of this world.

Because he has a political agenda, and he thinks private schools will make him happy. He doesn't understand that they have issues as well, and he'd by paying 136k to get pissed off about other things.

For the time being, Catholic schools are probably the best bet for someone like him.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Dear dog shit, I made two claims and you quoted both then lied and claimed they were untrue. The two claims were 1) Public education spending is at record highs (which is true) and 2) That it was mostly misspent on overhead due to corrupt unions (which I also proved true).

So stop your lying, dog shit. I quoted you and once again you lie about what you yourself posted. Live with it, dog shit

I wonder if Lotus would vote to reinstate corporal punishment in schools after reading this lol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Was that because the state mandated private schools shut down or did they do that on their own?

You are incorrect. Newscum exempted all private schools from the shutdowns largely because his kids go to private schools. It was only the regular people who's kids got fucked over with Newscum's gleeful support. Seven hours of instruction per day got cut to officially four hours but in reality to just two hours.

Corrupt union bosses made sure teachers got paid the same even though theor work day was reduced by 3/7ths. That was just corrupt. No wonder corrupt union bosses never wanted to reopen schools.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Overhead mostly goes to administrators, not unions. I did not say one word about misspending. There is rampant misspending. But again, that money isn't going to unions. Most of it goes to construction, tech, and other deals that administrators make to profit cronies. Spending on students and/or teachers is NOT at record highs.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

BULLSHIT!!!!!

Because he has a political agenda, and he thinks private schools will make him happy. He doesn't understand that they have issues as well, and he'd by paying 136k to get pissed off about other things.

For the time being, Catholic schools are probably the best bet for someone like him.

Catholic school was NO JOKE. Neither was the prep school myself and my daughter attended.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You are incorrect. Newscum exempted all private schools from the shutdowns largely because his kids go to private schools. It was only the regular people who's kids got fucked over with Newscum's gleeful support. Seven hours of instruction per day got cut to officially four hours but in reality to just two hours.

Corrupt union bosses made sure teachers got paid the same even though theor work day was reduced by 3/7ths. That was just corrupt. No wonder corrupt union bosses never wanted to reopen schools.

Define a teacher's work day for me.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Liability issues were the main cause of the public school shut downs. Public school parents don’t have another option unless they can afford private, which they typically don’t. Whereas the private school parents have the option to send their kids to public, so liability is less of an issue.

Liability is the main reason for the statewide shutdowns. Google attractive nuisance if you want to read up on it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Oooh oooh oooh… I wanna play!

3 hours lesson plan prep

Teach 5 hours

Lunch

Teach 3 more hours

After school tutoring

Correct homework for 6 hours or until you drop dead asleep at around midnight and wake up at 5 am

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

3 hours lesson plan prep

Teach 5 hours

Lunch

Teach 3 more hours

After school tutoring

Correct homework for 6 hours or until you drop dead asleep at around midnight and wake up at 5 am

Yup.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Overhead mostly goes to administrators, not unions. I did not say one word about misspending. There is rampant misspending. But again, that money isn't going to unions. Most of it goes to construction, tech, and other deals that administrators make to profit cronies. Spending on students and/or teachers is NOT at record highs.

All the money generated by the California lottery went to renovating and they still owe the schools over $36 million dollars.

What overhead???? Every single public HS in California was built in the 1950s.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

3 hours lesson plan prep

Teach 5 hours

Lunch

Teach 3 more hours

After school tutoring

I have spoken to several teachers over the years. Usually their lesson plans are written in their first year and only minor changes are needed each subsequent year. Originally it was school was 7 hours and 1 hour extra was paid so teachers could grade and review for the next day. During the shutdowns it went to 8-12 instruction time with students broken into two groups so each student only really got two hours of instruction per day. Teachers then got 4 hours to do what they used to do in 1 hour.

Most finished in less than an hour and simply got paid for doing nothing for the remaining three hours. It was a corrupt union deal which cheated students out of 5/7ths of their instruction time.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

All the money generated by the California lottery went to renovating and they still owe the schools over $36 million dollars.

It is mostly administrative staff but there are many new to newish schools around here. Again corrupt union give aways result in massive cost bloat. Because of the union labor contract and the stupid decision to build on top of an old toxic waste site Belmont Learning Center (a high school built in Eastern L.A. in the early 2000's) cost almost a billion dollars. For a frigging high school.

That is the type of wasteful over spending I am talking about.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No. Look at the one-half-billion dollar high school (the most expensive ever built) that was built in LA in the 2010s. In another case, they shut down a school, saying it was unsafe, built an entirely new school then turned the "unsafe" school that "had" to be closed into a pre-K public school. And all of the schools, at least in LAUSD, spend millions and millions on construction AND on tech. So many new tech contracts, all the fricking time. I include post-secondary there. They're all getting their funding from the same places, and pulling the same shit. These are sweetheart deals that are not benefitting teachers and students nearly as much as they are benefitting admins and their cronies.

I am sure San Diego is not different.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It is mostly administrative staff but there are many new to newish schools around here. Again corrupt union give aways result in massive cost bloat. Because of the union labor contract and the stupid decision to build on top of an old toxic waste site Belmont Learning Center (a high school built in Eastern L.A. in the early 2000's) cost almost a billion dollars. For a frigging high school.

Right. This is all about unions.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No. Look at the one-half-billion dollar high school (the most expensive ever built) that was built in LA in the 2010s. In another case, they shut down a school, saying it was unsafe, built an entirely new school then turned the "unsafe" school that "had" to be closed into a pre-K public school. And all of the schools, at least in LAUSD, spend millions and millions on construction AND on tech. So many new tech contracts, all the fricking time. I include post-secondary there. They're all getting their funding from the same places, and pulling the same shit. These are sweetheart deals that are not benefitting teachers and students nearly as much as they are benefitting admins and their cronies.

I am sure San Diego is not different.

It was a half billion and was off and on for over a decade. Then after it was built they had to do major revamps and redesigns due to build up of methane gas and hydrogen sulfide gas. That cost even more.

Unfortunately, the corrupt union contracts which massively increase costs are now endemic in the US. It is so bad that it is not unusual for projects to cost 10-20 times a comparable project would cost in other developed countries. Politicians have the system riddled with special interest give aways and the result is qe get less of everything and what we do get is massively over priced.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

3 hours lesson plan prep

Teach 5 hours

Lunch

Teach 3 more hours

After school tutoring

I have spoken to several teachers over the years. Usually their lesson plans are written in their first year and only minor changes are needed each subsequent year. Originally it was school was 7 hours and 1 hour extra was paid so teachers could grade and review for the next day. During the shutdowns it went to 8-12 instruction time with students broken into two groups so each student only really got two hours of instruction per day. Teachers then got 4 hours to do what they used to do in 1 hour.

Most finished in less than an hour and simply got paid for doing nothing for the remaining three hours. It was a corrupt union deal which cheated students out of 5/7ths of their instruction time.

Several teachers? Really? That makes you an expert.

Again, you do not know what you are talking about. Lesson plans have to be changed all the time. Adminstrators and school boards are contantly making curriculum changes. It's what they live for. Constantly. And college professors teach different classes ALL the time. And grading does not take ONE HOUR. Especially if you teach English. Are you kidding me? I spent 30 hours a week grading, easily. Because I wanted to do the best for each of my individual students, all of whom needed different kinds of instruction. My lesson plans took about ten hours a week, because I did not teach the same class all day. I taught different classes all day long.

And, I know you have no idea about this, but switching from face-to-face teaching to online teaching isn't just like switching classrooms. You have to develop entirely new ways to teach when you teach online. I did the training (you have to use the software required by your district, and you must be certified in that particular program) to teach online at my university, and decided not to teach online because the program was so time intensive. It took twice as long to put together an online class, and way longer to grade, and far longer to respond to students' questions and needs. You, like most people who bitch about teachers, have no idea WHY things are done the way they are. You just need to complain about them because you're a CON who hates everyone who doesn't do what you think they should be doing.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Any government contract requires 3 bids… but I’ve also heard these same complaints about hooking-up your family members through the city parks contracts, so I’m not surprised.

I love the history of Eas Los… but they are limited with land options. I’m friends with the Arechiga family who protested and still lost their house to the Chavez Ravine/Dodgers project way back when. They wrote a book about them. It’s really sad.

LA is corrupt AF. It has been since the 1920s.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No bid contracts are given out all the time. One of the biggest sources of corruption in L.A. is public housing. L.A. spend $825,000 to build a single one bedroom apartment. The private sector does the same for $150,000 even in L.A.. where is all the money going? To friends of the politicians.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This just came out yesterday and it has been going on for decades. L.A. is right up there with Chicago for corruption. All of these Democrat mono party cities are corrupt to the core. They create the drug zombies in the streets by legalizing or decriminalization hard drugs, they say authorize billions in bonds and I will fix it, only they and their friends just steal it all.

This is also why Dems in this state a
Outlawed most existing SFHs and always want to build public housing blocks in red areas. It has zero to do with homelessness and all about trying to pack areas with Democrat voters.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This just came out yesterday and it has been going on for decades. L.A. is right up there with Chicago for corruption. All of these Democrat mono party cities are corrupt to the core. They create the drug zombies in the streets by legalizing or decriminalization hard drugs, they say authorize billions in bonds and I will fix it, only they and their friends just steal it all.

This is also why Dems in this state a
Outlawed most existing SFHs and always want to build public housing blocks in red areas. It has zero to do with homelessness and all about trying to pack areas with Democrat voters.

The fact that you think this is strictly happening among Democrats is proof positive you're a partisan hack. The entire fucking country is run on this pay-to-play format, and CONs are the ones who perfected it.

The USA is the most corrupt country on the planet, and the people who run it -- political and corporate -- are the reason why.