Trees are racist. Yep, you heard it

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
So, ropes are racist too? What about wood planks? I mean, they could be use to beat a black person down?

German shepherds? Pretty sure I've seen pics of those biting colored folks before

Heck, let's make cops illegals, we all know they do terrible things to those blacks criminals

Being rich sure as hell is racist too. All the money and riches that America ever made come from blacks. It's not like America was an economical powerhouse and crib of modern technology in the 20th century, we owe it all to those people who picked some cotton and grew some peaches after being sold by their brothers in Africa.

So, it's time for whites to move to the ghettos, vacate your homes in burbs and move to Baltimore.

Chop chop

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
So, ropes are racist too? What about wood planks? I mean, they could be use to beat a black person down?

German shepherds? Pretty sure I've seen pics of those biting colored folks before

Heck, let's make cops illegals, we all know they do terrible things to those blacks criminals

Being rich sure as hell is racist too. All the money and riches that America ever made come from blacks. It's not like America was an economical powerhouse and crib of modern technology in the 20th century, we owe it all to those people who picked some cotton and grew some peaches after being sold by their brothers in Africa.

So, it's time for whites to move to the ghettos, vacate your homes in burbs and move to Baltimore.

Chop chop
are they even allowed to be called "German" Shepards isnt that a bit racist ? How does the dog feel about such labels?

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
A very common nickname here in Brazoo is "negão", which literately translates to "big nigga"

So many people are called that. Soccer players, actors, there were "big niggas" everywhere

I remember one day in a lake resort, this lady was yelling because someone called her friend negão

And it doesn't matter if he said a thousand times he didn't mind it and that people called him that since he was a kid

The lady knew better and called the cops. Yep, she did that. Of course, big nigga would have to press charges, which he obviously didn't

And since they noticed the mouthy stupid liberal was drunk as a skunk, they just waited around in the parking lot until she decided to go home. to bad she was driving.

The cops went there to arrest someone and they did. LOL

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who the fuk hangs niggers in an evergreen tree? Has a nigger EVER been hanged in an evergreen tree? Bet that worked like shit! Made em smell fresh tho! Hey, maybe thats why the Aunt Jemammy looking bitch likes pine sol! Her man got hanged in an evergreen tree and it made him smell better!

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Chop chop
are they even allowed to be called "German" Shepards isnt that a bit racist ? How does the dog feel about such labels?

Since you mentioned it, I'm pretty sure that breed of dog is doomed in the future

Everybody knows Germans are nazis and it doesn't matter if the dog was created in 1899, it has to has something to do with nazis

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Chop chop

Since you mentioned it, I'm pretty sure that breed of dog is doomed in the future

Everybody knows Germans are nazis and it doesn't matter if the dog was created in 1899, it has to has something to do with nazis

German Shepard's need to flee to Argentina and Antarctica...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I remember a race battery claiming public parks are racist because blacks don't go to them. He honestly claimed blacks were afraid of trees because it reminded them of a lynching 100 years ago. He said that without any evidence; he just didn't want any more spent on national parks.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Chop chop

German Shepherds are awesome dogs. After the war they were called Alsatians, because breeders were afraid that they would get bias reviews.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I remember a race battery claiming public parks are racist because blacks don't go to them. He honestly claimed blacks were afraid of trees because it reminded them of a lynching 100 years ago. He said that without any evidence; he just didn't want any more spent on national parks.
Blacks just need to behave better. They tend to get too loose and rambunctious on the piss. BLM doesn’t help their cause either.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Blacks just need to behave better. They tend to get too loose and rambunctious on the piss. BLM doesn’t help their cause either.

Most blacks are cool... it's just the odd minority of mentally ill sorts, like our white snowflakes...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The aboriginals love parks here in Australia. I tried to shift a tree for them once and they wanted to kill. “Dis meh mudders land you white cunt.” So I called him a black cunt and all hell broke loose. Apparently saying black cunt is very racist, while saying white cunt is quite acceptable.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah but if they chop down all the trees nig nogs will have to pay for travel cos they’d be nothing to swing through !

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
The aboriginals love parks here in Australia. I tried to shift a tree for them once and they wanted to kill. “Dis meh mudders land you white cunt.” So I called him a black cunt and all hell broke loose. Apparently saying black cunt is very racist, while saying white cunt is quite acceptable.

Abos make subsaharan Africa look like Star Trek.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I've had family members spat at on their faces for just walking down the street path and being white looking over the years.

But when street trash abbos approach me, they're all like "whereyoofrum, bruddah?"... then give me a huge pass, like I'm some sort of white skinned celeb.

And the grannies always tell me I got the crow in me... apparently it's my eyes. My mob is deadly fierce or something like that....that's what happens almost every time. I don't bring it up.... just happens.

Like they're intimidated a little..

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Who the fuk hangs niggers in an evergreen tree? Has a nigger EVER been hanged in an evergreen tree? Bet that worked like shit! Made em smell fresh tho! Hey, maybe thats why the Aunt Jemammy looking bitch likes pine sol! Her man got hanged in an evergreen tree and it made him smell better!
Lmao...the only nigger I ever saw in an evergreen is the lawn jockey ornament my brother got me for christmas one year.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Chop chop

The Dog identifies as a caterpillar so it don't matter none

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Chop chop

The Dog identifies as a caterpillar so it don't matter none
Did you say cat pillar?

vTi1xq2.jpg