Trees are racist. Yep, you heard it

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lying and stirring up racial hatred sure is a profitable business for the left wing race hustlers.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Lying and stirring up racial hatred sure is a profitable business for the left wing race hustlers.

The journalist who published that tweet had to leave the US because he covered the antifa riots and was a conservative

They threatened his life, his family and even came around his house trying to do harm to him

When the death threats started, he knew it was time to leave America

Being a conservative is become increasingly dangerous, same thing as here.

If you live in an area with too many lefties, you better watch your back if you published too much political stuff on social networks.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You will notice the co-founder of BLM who is a self declared communist who pushed the trees are racist hoax went and bought herself a nice leafy estate in the country using all the cash she shoke down from corporate America. "Give me money or I will say you are racist!"

She obviously doesn't even believe her own bull shit.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
So, ropes are racist too? What about wood planks? I mean, they could be use to beat a black person down?

German shepherds? Pretty sure I've seen pics of those biting colored folks before

Heck, let's make cops illegals, we all know they do terrible things to those blacks criminals

Being rich sure as hell is racist too. All the money and riches that America ever made come from blacks. It's not like America was an economical powerhouse and crib of modern technology in the 20th century, we owe it all to those people who picked some cotton and grew some peaches after being sold by their brothers in Africa.

So, it's time for whites to move to the ghettos, vacate your homes in burbs and move to Baltimore.

Chop chop

Dogs are colorblind and only see teeth and eye whites with black people, so they are scared.

Dogs are racist AF lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, ropes are racist too? What about wood planks? I mean, they could be use to beat a black person down?

German shepherds? Pretty sure I've seen pics of those biting colored folks before

Heck, let's make cops illegals, we all know they do terrible things to those blacks criminals

Being rich sure as hell is racist too. All the money and riches that America ever made come from blacks. It's not like America was an economical powerhouse and crib of modern technology in the 20th century, we owe it all to those people who picked some cotton and grew some peaches after being sold by their brothers in Africa.

So, it's time for whites to move to the ghettos, vacate your homes in burbs and move to Baltimore.

Chop chop

Dogs are colorblind and only see teeth and eye whites with black people, so they are scared.

Dogs are racist AF lol
r they really color blind or is that just a myth? as apex predators i would think distinguishing colors is pretty important

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Chop chop

Dogs are racist AF lol
r they really color blind or is that just a myth? as apex predators i would think distinguishing colors is pretty important

Every dog I have ever owned has had the same response to my black friends… but it could be a myth for all I know since the black people are typically afraid of dogs and the dogs could be picking up on that fear.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Chop chop

Dogs are racist AF lol

So, do you think white dogs refuse to associate with black dogs, then?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Chop chop

Dogs are racist AF lol

Black dog syndrome is not a myth!

I support black dogs’ lives matter!

Fight the white puppy power!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Chop chop

Dogs are racist AF lol

they r all white under those coats and they know it

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Chop chop

Dogs are racist AF lol

Every dog I have ever owned has had the same response to my black friends… but it could be a myth for all I know since the black people are typically afraid of dogs and the dogs could be picking up on that fear.

fear shows in subtle body language we r blind 2, thats y i trust their judgement

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My boyfriend and I are contemplating getting a shih tzu. The debate is do we want to lockdown with a dog now when his kids will be off to college in a few years and give up the freedom to travel and not rush home to let the dog out? Since we don’t intend on having children (he has been fixed since after his twins were born) I wanted a sweet, docile snuggle bug to love on. He hates little dogs because of their incessantly obnoxious barking ~ and I totally agree with him here, hence my interest in this breed specifically….

He sent me a video of an all white shih tzu. I’m white, he is Mexican… so I told him “babe, our fur baby needs to be mixed white and brown like her mommy AND daddy!” He agrees lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Chop chop

Dogs are racist AF lol

fear shows in subtle body language we r blind 2, thats y i trust their judgement

I was trying to make my friends more comfortable around my alpha beast, Blu… and they did mention they they didn’t have dogs (or any pets for that matter) growing up.

I agree it’s mostly fear the dogs are picking up on.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My boyfriend and I are contemplating getting a shih tzu. The debate is do we want to lockdown with a dog now when his kids will be off to college in a few years and give up the freedom to travel and not rush home to let the dog out? Since we don’t intend on having children (he has been fixed since after his twins were born) I wanted a sweet, docile snuggle bug to love on. He hates little dogs because of their incessantly obnoxious barking ~ and I totally agree with him here, hence my interest in this breed specifically….

He sent me a video of an all white shih tzu. I’m white, he is Mexican… so I told him “babe, our fur baby needs to be mixed white and brown like her mommy AND daddy!” He agrees lol
shih tzus r cute and not so yappy, i know someone who has a dozen and they come at me like a little herd of sheep when they see me lol

if u dont have anyone 2 doggysit and have a yard u can put in a little doggy door and use an auto feeder on a timer, good for a week at least

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Chop chop

Dogs are racist AF lol

I was trying to make my friends more comfortable around my alpha beast, Blu… and they did mention they they didn’t have dogs (or any pets for that matter) growing up.

what breed is blu?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My dog looks over the fence and screams "NIGGER!" in dog all the damned time. I'm afraid I've been a bad influence.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Chop chop

Dogs are racist AF lol

what breed is blu?

Australian Shepherd. He is blue Merle with blue eyes…

His full name is Dodger Blue with the kennel club lol but we call him Blu for short.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My dog looks over the fence and screams "NIGGER!" in dog all the damned time. I'm afraid I've been a bad influence.

I’m not going to teach my new puppy any racist dog slurs. I’m not so sure about her daddy tho….

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Chop chop

Dogs are racist AF lol

what breed is blu?

His full name is Dodger Blue with the kennel club lol but we call him Blu for short.
i love those. agile, energy for miles and dying 2 serve - great med sized work dog breed

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Chop chop

Dogs are racist AF lol

what breed is blu?

i love those. agile, energy for miles and dying 2 serve - great med sized work dog breed

TOO much energy!!! I taught mine to run alongside my bike in a harness. He is smarter than most dogs… too smart for his own good tbh

He is a pain in my ass… but I love him.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Chop chop
are they even allowed to be called "German" Shepards isnt that a bit racist ? How does the dog feel about such labels?

Since you mentioned it, I'm pretty sure that breed of dog is doomed in the future

Everybody knows Germans are nazis and it doesn't matter if the dog was created in 1899, it has to has something to do with nazis

They did change the name of German Shepherds... to Alsatians.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Chop chop

Dogs are racist AF lol

Big dogs don't like little dogs... they run up to them and piss on them.... or if the big is nasty, they'll grab it, shake it and tear it to bits.