Blacks can't be racist against White people

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They can, and some are, prejudiced...but racist? No. This also holds true for other ethnic groups as well. Not according to the Kerner Commission and its statements after their findings in the late 1960s.

“White racism is essentially responsible for the explosive mixture which has been accumulating in our cities since the end of World War II,”
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
But the Kerner Commission did not stop there. It went on to offer a clear and extremely useful definition of racism. Racism was not simple hatred or prejudice based on skin color. Racism occurred when power was added to prejudice — the power to affect someone’s life physically, economically, educationally, politically or otherwise.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
They can, and some are, prejudiced...but racist? No. This also holds true for other ethnic groups as well. Not according to the Kerner Commission and its statements after their findings in the late 1960s.

“White racism is essentially responsible for the explosive mixture which has been accumulating in our cities since the end of World War II,”
But the Kerner Commission did not stop there. It went on to offer a clear and extremely useful definition of racism. Racism was not simple hatred or prejudice based on skin color. Racism occurred when power was added to prejudice — the power to affect someone’s life physically, economically, educationally, politically or otherwise.

This is out dated bullshit. It is a collectivist view of peoples, justice is delt with on an individual level.

Your post is also an appeal to authority fallacy.

It is also logically inconsistent as it would pre-suppose white South Africans couldn't now be racist to blacks as they don't have the power any more.

It also tends to focus on the most disperate groups, black and White while ignoring all others to stir up racial conflict by pushing collective guilt and historical guilt. The latter being a religious dogma.

Hate, believe it or not is not when you criticise another group it is when you have nothing nice to say about said group.

Social Justice/DEI or call it what you will calls white charity work as White saviours and using Green houses to develop better and more robust types of crop as White Supremacy.

The UK has a long history of this from the salisbury banana which stopped bananas becoming extinct to most types of hot chilli peppers. Villages hold annual competitions for this.

Equity Inc is nothing more that a hate movement.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Redefining words not out of necessity or reflection of common usage but to affect discourse from the top down is just social engineering and rarely done with the best interests of society in mind. It's done in service to keeping power in the hands of the powerful and away from the powerless.

It's a culture hack.

Inciting confusion, argument, animosity, and distrust among various groups is one way the powerful keep the powerless too busy and distracted to effectively demand fundamental changes.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
We don't look at a robin next to a bluejay and think: "One of those is not a bird."

We don't look at a salmon next to a trout and think: "One of those is not a fish."

We don't look at a pine next to an oak and think: "One of those is not a tree."

We have OPTED to sort ourselves based on external characteristics that in no way reduce or refute our humanity.

We're doing it to ourselves, often at the behest of those who use that discrimination as a lever to separate us for their own selfish and malicious purposes.

We are the worst animals on the planet.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah we are explaining to a dumb Democrat why weaponising race is fucking dumb, been trying to explain it to you since 1854 so yea very old.
Only it was Europeans that weaponizrd race to begin with. Denying that the levers of power still largely remain in the hands of the Whites makes you foolish.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

I've known this long before I ever voted. I was born and raised in this country.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We don't look at a robin next to a bluejay and think: "One of those is not a bird."

We don't look at a salmon next to a trout and think: "One of those is not a fish."

We don't look at a pine next to an oak and think: "One of those is not a tree."

We have OPTED to sort ourselves based on external characteristics that in no way reduce or refute our humanity.

We're doing it to ourselves, often at the behest of those who use that discrimination as a lever to separate us for their own selfish and malicious purposes.

We are the worst animals on the planet

Honestly, duh!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Only it was Europeans that weaponizrd race to begin with. Denying that the levers of power still largely remain in the hands of the Whites makes you foolish.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

I've known this long before I ever voted. I was born and raised in this country.

Well what you know is false, the Ottoman Empire racalised slavery of Both blacks and whites before Europe started.

The Blacks were trafficked by the Trans sahara slave trade, on a larger scale and for longer than Europeans. Whites were trafficked from the Caucuses, which is where the Word Caucasian came from it was originally a slave term like Negro.

Slave comes from Slav after 20,000 of them were enslaved by the Hungarians. 2000 years before the Romans rocking it you had the Chinese Dynasties. It was a global norm until Whitey stopped it, both Britain and USA playing pivotal rolls.

Britain forced the French to stop after the UK abolished it by allowing privateers to raid French and Spanish Galleys, these were pirates and many were black as being freed many willingly took up service with the Buccaneers.

You don't have to thank me for this its a pleasure to educate you.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well what you know is false, the Ottoman Empire racalised slavery of Both blacks and whites before Europe started.

The Blacks were trafficked by the Trans sahara slave trade, on a larger scale and for longer than Europeans. Whites were trafficked from the Caucuses, which is where the Word Caucasian came from it was originally a slave term like Negro.

Slave comes from Slav after 20,000 of them were enslaved by the Hungarians. 2000 years before the Romans rocking it you had the Chinese Dynasties. It was a global norm until Whitey stopped it, both Britain and USA playing pivotal rolls.

Britain forced the French to stop after the UK abolished it by allowing privateers to raid French and Spanish Galleys, these were pirates and many were black as being freed many willingly took up service with the Buccaneers.

You don't have to thank me for this its a pleasure to educate you.

Look, I am being specific to THIS country. I live here, not there. Have human being always been tribal? Hell, yeah.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think you will find the Spanish and Plains Injuns were up to it before the founding fathers landed.

Uhm, hey the Spanish and Portuguese, also in the Americas, are white. DUH.

And no, Native Americans weren't being "racist". They were being human, including using violence against one another.

See? You don't see other Europeans as white...WTF? Check yourself, dude.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
4ce.jpg