Blacks spit on Brandon's offer of 10k

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It will never be enough for deadbeats and it'll always be a waste for hard working people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well......I cant say I agree with their reasons and I dont agree with "canceling student loan debt" as it would fall on tax payers.

BUT I do agree that student loan interest is vulgar and that should be put in check.

That being said I dont blame them, honestly. Biden was presented as the "most progressive president" and they all bought into that bullshit....so they should be mad.

And mad enough to really examine their priorities and look at actual policies when it comes time to vote again.

All anyone had to do was look at Bidens long history "serving" in government to know he would be total shit. None of us are slightly surprised.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
All those college uneducated people living paycheck to paycheck without any lifelines watching people get potentially free handouts off their taxes would be fuming right now....

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It is not looking good for free handouts. The Supreme Court is releasing their decision (which even Biden admitted was illegal but they wait until just before the 2022 election to try to goose turn out) on student loan forgiveness. Late Friday dumps are usually reserved for bad news so 90% chance Biden's fake handouts got shot down.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I doubt the Supreme Court will allow Biden to just magically give away $600 billion without direct Congressional authorization. Especially since Biden's only argument is a vague COVID bill which gave the president "the powers needed to fight the pandemic". Handing out $600 billion without direct Congressional say so has zero to do with fighting COVID. We all know it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
SCOTUS: I am sorry but you can't do racism any more.

Media: But that is racist!

You can't make this shit up.