Holliday you fucking worthless cunt...

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
3QNL54.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Let me tell you something, Breakfall. You are the dumbest bastard out here and it was a close race. You managed to beat out the likes of Uncle DILF, Rassenkrieg, BEnzo and Freud.

You should be very proud of yourself. So much so, you should celebrate by downing a whole bottle of bleach.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Let me tell you something, Breakfall. You are the dumbest bastard out here and it was a close race. You managed to beat out the likes of Uncle DILF, Rassenkrieg, BEnzo and Freud.

You should be very proud of yourself. So much so, you should celebrate by downing a whole bottle of bleach.

The same bottle which you have tried and subsequently failed on numerous occasions to wash away the crabs and other forms of STD's residing on your carnivorous predator snatch?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You need to clean your fish between your legs, you cock carousel slut! Clean that!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Gunz, pal, you should restrict the other faggots from using your account. They fucking your shit up. Fyi

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Your avatar! AhahahahHHAhahaha :LOL2:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That @DorianGray has lost all credibility. Where most of us have alter egos and fuck around here at Bastard Factory, this sorry cunt brings in her reality and stinkbox, gum-flapping, toxic overload into our funhouse. Fuck off you ball-grinding fucking wort n’ bleed sour puss!
:LOL2: :daFuq:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

The same bottle which you have tried and subsequently failed on numerous occasions to wash away the crabs and other forms of STD's residing on your carnivorous predator snatch?

Post your picture 3 tooth.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Holiday likes Pedophiles obviously. They run in his family

get it?

they run in his family

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You need to clean your fish between your legs, you cock carousel slut! Clean that!

Cock carousel. :LMAO2:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Awwwwwwwwww I knewed you liked me (:

Fl5a.gif

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What a FatherSniffer Dorian Gay is !!!

I heard you sniffed my Racoons balls you filTH !!
Fuck off with that shit DilF
I seen your footprints in the snow

X you pomperous FatherSniffer . You protecting Dorian Gay now ?? LOL!!!

Fuck off. I never never sniffed raccoon balls. Are you sick in the skull????

I am not near you! You animal

• Funny
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You don't have my size balloon knot
wouldn't fit ... we're not compatible lol

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You don't have my size balloon knot
wouldn't fit ... we're not compatible lol
You have a fat and bloATed belly. When was the last time you have seen your meAT??

Sitting at the toileT doesnt count.

When was was it???