Holligay got chin checked!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Fool thought he could come out of pocket with OWNER of this forum. He done got the politics sub shut now. What a fucking tard :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Fool thought he could come out of pocket with OWNER of this forum. He done got the politics sub shut now. What a fucking tard :LOL3:
But that drooling retard will consider it some kind of win tho. And is wife admin will cosign on that

cause, yes, he's that irretrievably stupid

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
But that drooling retard will consider it some kind of win tho. And is wife admin will cosign on that

Hey Sperm Bank, you got spanked by Bastard Factory once already today, but sure try for the hat trick, you portly little Monkey.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
  • Funny
Reactions: Joe

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hey Sperm Bank, you got spanked by Bastard Factory once already today, but sure try for the hat trick, you portly little Monkey.
Link?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
"chin checked" tho

lmao -- that shit was funny as fuck

and holifag's wife admin is big big big mad over that :LOL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Chiggity check yo self, befo' ya get chin checked yo self!! lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Even @Blazor is gonna suffer now that the Political Forum is gone.

Oh no, you are wrong Joe!!!

Im gonna have fun again, now that I dont have Political distractions. I been wanting a break!

I have other places to go, when I simply wanna catch up on happenings, without having to interact.

I hope you can find somewhere else to learn about the jab being bad juju, and that you dont almost kill yourself again!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Im gonna have fun again, now that I dont have Political distractions. I been wanting a break!

I have other places to go, when I simply wanna catch up on happenings, without having to interact.

I hope you can find somewhere else to learn about the jab being bad juju, and that you dont almost kill yourself again!

I just threw in that jab cuz yer one of the few who can take a joke & it doesn't start a war.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The cons shall poast again!

Lotty getting on later lol.......

iu

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I just threw in that jab cuz yer one of the few who can take a joke & it doesn't start a war.

Lol tis true.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lolz @ the little noodle neck mermaid stomping his feetz when his hubby got chin checked tho

lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Pig and Noodle neck are taking that chin checking pretty hard at the moment

lolz