"horizontally gifted"

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Reaction score
-3,444
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

@Aryan said that's the politically correct reference to a blubbery stomach wiggling pig like lily ?

anyone got some other good ones?

like Amply insulated?
 
What about a short fat Circus dwarf?
You see that @Lily -- I take your pet cretin off ignore for a single post and here he is calling you a "short fat circus dwarf"

not that he doesn't have your appearance down to a tee but damn did he have to throw you at a bus like that?

Choose the moons that orbit you better you gaseous fucking planet
 
pits.jpg
Reply
 
I heard that Duhv person was horizontally gifted.
. Whenever she went horizontal she was gifted 10 cents.

That's the way I heard it anyhow.
Why heck a lil ole gal like that could easily make a couple bucks a night! It has been said.



PS, I was told the reason El Gran Lasagna will never never post a pic of himself, he's an anti wide-angle lenser.
 
I disturbed the queer quoir club for retards apparently.
They’re all crawling out the woodwork now

lmao