House of Fubar..

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
@UncleDiLF help me take over this place
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I need your help badly
RED ALERT!!!
They are scatifying everywhere. Killing babies. Eating 1 year old LOGS.. but if you become friends with some or many they spended lots money on you and shit
Don't tell fake Canadian @Alticus about this he will sink the whole ship worseded than the Titanic
@realgrimm not too sure but if he is trustworthy and plays the long game as himself hmm delicious rewards for him UNLESS he is a fake Torontoian hmm he knows much about it though
@Adam Hitler maybe interested

Oh the owner of the place his name is Baby Jesus ahaha so maybe @Garraty_47 will join the flock. Its fucking hilarious what people spend on fake shit man. Everyone should make real profiles.. even the Blue Cashews too

OP
OP
BrothaSwilf

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Like @Bastard Factory be cool and don't freak out about this. I know I know don't promote other sites like this. Just be high and dandy when reading this one. Check the site out yourself.. give it an honest shot.

I will bring in more new posters than that Godly like man @Master and.. your merch sales with go through trauth roof. With help of a few posters this could be the ultimate win for everyone.. people could collect more personal info than ever before. Money will be spent on them on a ridiculous level as themselves or as a catfish

None of us have to know who is who there but just make your presences felt so we all kinda know whats up with each other.

@Garraty_47 you would love the block feature on there and plus you I WOULDN'T HAVE INTERACT AT ALL

@Admin. Join in too you could find your own particular niche there too. Don't get offencely policital and mark all your pics NSFW especially political stuff but you would have fun

Now BF we split the profits 50/50 because this will make you a legend online that you couldn't have imagined

ALL PEOPLE HERE GIVE IT ONE HONEST SHOT.. AND GET JIGGY WITH IT

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
you'll get 1% of BF's side of the profits. Not mine. You will have to be the chef for all of us before you get a cut of mine. Oh if you fail at BBQ'ing you will be banneded from this site immediately with extreme prejudices
Banned? Moi?!?! I guess that means I'd have to out...

....and enjoy summer.

OP
OP
BrothaSwilf

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
What is this shit?.. can we get some screen caps behind the registry wall first.. maybe a pic of the board stats
this is something that will blow up and reopen your mind to all that is possible. all that is trolling and catfishing rolled up into one amazing journey of shits and giggles..

just make a fucking profile.. think long term.. be nice to people and they will spend money you.. you can "owe" people. you can ever get married on there. Yes their real life monies on you and in your heart you don't give a fuck about them.. yet they will give and give more if you play the "Fubar game" right

Screen caps? like seriously DIVE RIGHT IN THE DEEP SON.. where the fuck is your sense of adventure?

The level of seriousness some take this site will make you laugh your ass off until you SCAT ALL OVER @UncleDiLF face and his Barbie doll collection

Oh my Godness whatever you are reminding of @Alticus now. Yeah I said.. a real Canadian would JUST DO IT. oops