How long until they start demolishing the churches, like in China?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's already happening. Or did you not see what was going on in California?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe he's afraid to be burned alive?
How many Churches has Antifa Burned down, exactly?

vxG5lo1.png

You are aware of Course that most of the Klansmen considered themselves good and decent Christians.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A retarded Antifa troon burned down a historic church in Portland just a couple weeks ago.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How many Churches has Antifa Burned down, exactly?

vxG5lo1.png

You are aware of Course that most of the Klansmen considered themselves good and decent Christians.

Antifa and left wing activists literally burned, defaced and vandalized a handful of churches and pro life outreachs over the Roe thing

Do you think low income single moms deserve to suffer because lefties didnt get their way politically and clearly dont understand how the government works?

And so what the Klan thought they were "good Christians"? People can see themselves anyway they wish and it doesnt make it true. I can call myself a vegan while eating a steak....doesnt mean vegans eat steak does it?

Funny how you dont being up how Christian abolitionists (who you would call radical) went against slavery directly and called incrementalism out. Pretty consistent of the church to oppose the personhood philosophy.

I'm sure you'll focus on the worst most fringe so you can justify hatred on certain groups.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Satan is at work, the churches are indeed being destroyed. Which dont count the times that Satanists protest in front of churches, harassing and assaulting church goers. Or going inside and ransacking the place while service is going on.

There is so much to this.