How much money did you lose last year and why?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m glad you’re a real woman and including his children in your future plans. Too many shady, immature women treating stepkids like shit these days.

my first question to him before we got involved was will you move to Seattle… and he promised he would

But then I noticed how close he was with the kids… he never talked on the phone when he had them and would offer to call me back when he dropped them off to mom. He was clearly invested.

I have my own relationship with the kids now and this move was well worth it.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I had to close my school, fortunately, the price of coffee skyrocketing because of the high demand and the dollar made up for those losses.

I kept the students I could with online classes, but I'm finding a nice niche teaching Brazilians who moved to the US. I charge 3x more than I'd charge from people here, and they pay gladly, since they'd be paying even more getting a teacher based in the US. And since I lived there for almost a decade, I teach not only the language, but also important cultural aspects of American society. Like tipping, I always tell those cheap fuckers to tip everywhere except fast-food joints, Deliveries, diners and bellboys for example, always tip them.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Last week, I was planning on trying out this new Food Cart place not far away, I'd vacuumed the house and taken out the recycling....and anyway when I got to the food cart and ordered lunch, I discovered $20.00 I'd had in pocket to pay for lunch was gone!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Last week, I was planning on trying out this new Food Cart place not far away, I'd vacuumed the house and taken out the recycling....and anyway when I got to the food cart and ordered lunch, I discovered $20.00 I'd had in pocket to pay for lunch was gone!

The other day at the supermarket, at the cashier line, I hit my pocket and where's my wallet?

I had remember to get my phone but not the wallet.

But then I remembered I can use my phone to pay pretty much anywhere these days using QR codes on the CC machines' screen

People here in Brazoo will actually give you the eye if you use real money these days

Some are actually disinfecting the bills and coins before putting them in cash drawers baahahahahahha

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s all credit cards here. Even for the smallest amounts. I always pay in cash w/ US dollars, available from any ATM.