How NOT to promote your forum

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Is to call the only official draw in this community a peeeeeder.

Sorry, the retarded accusations from one moron just ain't true. And if they were, I could care less.

Now, now, I know that's going to upset my orbiters, but you idiots are going to need a better angle then that one.

And sorry, I'm not registering at your shitty forum that's using a 1998 program that looks like dog piss.

I get it, the only way you are going to topple this place is by getting rid of yours truly, and sorry, that isn't going to happen.

Haw Haw

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Is to call the only official draw in this community a peeeeeder.

Sorry, the retarded accusations from one moron just ain't true. And if they were, I could care less.

Now, now, I know that's going to upset my orbiters, but you idiots are going to need a better angle then that one.

And sorry, I'm not registering at your shitty forum that's using a 1998 program that looks like dog piss.

I get it, the only way you are going to topple this place is by getting rid of yours truly, and sorry, that isn't going to happen.

Haw Haw

What have you done to the poor little minor???

w=398

wizer

Factory Bastard
the retarded accusations from one moron just ain't true.
Sorry you have to deal with this crap.

It's way over the top.

I for one, think the person posting it is the one who has got the issues.

Whatever you did to get the poor bastard so angry, you get a point for troll of the week.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Scouse, I like you. Always have

Don’t be like Oerdin and fall for this shit.
You liar whore.

You even dont like yourself. How can you like others??? :LOL3:

Take you anti depressant pills, you fat old skank! LOL

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
This is the most comprehensive, legible, grammatically correct pair of sentences I've seen @UncleDiLF ever write.

Sans one typo, it's almost PERFECT!

Progress!
Jitter, you reached at least 1K in postings, you pond scum and broke loser.

How is your tiny, flat chested real doll is doing by the way? still having fun or is it too hassle toi clean it afterwards? Wanker!