How pussy or dick was first described to you...

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
giphy.gif

This is for all members to have a chuckle...and please, no leftardation!
I’ll start:

I was only 17 years old when I first got layed...yeah I was shy, but I was also a late maturer. That is why I still don’t have grey hair today...butt I digress!

I grew up in a small country town on the South Coast of Southern Africa. I started surfing when I was 6 years old and started competitively surfing at 10 years old up until I was 17. I had a lot of chicks loving me and me loving them, but although I could surf huge waves at a young age, chicks made me very nervous. So I needed to know what pussy was like from my ‘mature’ classmates whom were all evidently extremely experienced...

Q1: What does pussy feel like?
A1: Put some oil on cling wrap and rub it quick! :WaitWhat:

Q2: What does pussy taste like?
A2: It tastes like chicken and perfume together! :Wink:

Q3: Is it easy to finger her?
A3: Be very careful and reach down carefully, if you reach down too quickly, you’ll miss her pussy and finger her bum by mistake! :WaitWhat:

Q4: When can I have sex with her?
A4: When your pubic hair is really long and it looks like a perm! :Gossip:

:ThumbsUp3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Not a hot topic huh?

I was trying to remember if anyone ever described it to me hahaha. I mean, other than stuff I seen on the boob tube and in magazines.

Of course there was the fish smell rumor. I quickly learned that all depended on the woman, and that it was mostly false.

Here is where I would like to share a funny story hahaha. My first wife's friend, had that smell. You didnt even have to go down there to smell it. Anyway, her daughter, around the age of 10, could smell it, while they were at my house. She said "mommy, whats that smell", and the mom said "what does it smell like?". The daughter, wrinkled up her nose, and said "like fish sticks" hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That shit was so funny!

The other odd thing I remember being told, was it tastes like a penny hahaha.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Not a hot topic huh?

I was trying to remember if anyone ever described it to me hahaha. I mean, other than stuff I seen on the boob tube and in magazines.

Of course there was the fish smell rumor. I quickly learned that all depended on the woman, and that it was mostly false.

Here is where I would like to share a funny story hahaha. My first wife's friend, had that smell. You didnt even have to go down there to smell it. Anyway, her daughter, around the age of 10, could smell it, while they were at my house. She said "mommy, whats that smell", and the mom said "what does it smell like?". The daughter, wrinkled up her nose, and said "like fish sticks" hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That shit was so funny!

I love the smell of pussy, no matter her ethnicity. I’ve only had one bad experience from an ex-girlfriend that smelt “fishy” as such, on account of a yeast infection. That fucking annoyed me because it wasn’t good and she insisted on me still going down on her. I told her to smell it herself and sort it out. She ended up giving me her yeast infection in my mouth, which annoyed me even more so. I fucking had this sandy texture in my mouth for a week. Had to gargle salt water every day when I went surfing and put iodine in my mouth.

tenor.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not a hot topic huh?

I love the smell of pussy, no matter her ethnicity. I’ve only had one bad experience from an ex-girlfriend that smelt “fishy” as such, on account of a yeast infection. That fucking annoyed me because it wasn’t good and she insisted on me still going down on her. I told her to smell it herself and sort it out. She ended up giving me her yeast infection in my mouth, which annoyed me even more so. I fucking had this sandy texture in my mouth for a week. Had to gargle salt water every day when I went surfing and put iodine in my mouth.

tenor.gif

Omg ewwwww

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Not a hot topic huh?

tenor.gif

Omg ewwwww
Once was enough! :LOL1:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who the fuck even wants it messed with if there is a yeast infection?

I've had one in my entire life so far. And it was fucking miserable. My junk was all inflamed and was red and sore and it ITCHED like it had been stuffed with fucking poison Oak.

I was dating my second husband at the time and we had plans to go out. So my great aunt had bought me some of this over the counter yeast infection shit. It was a cream.

It was in these applicators and according to the directions, you are supposed to squirt it into your vag. And for "extra relief".....which I desperately fucking needed, you are supposed to rub more of this cream all over your labia and all the inflammed area.

So I coated it. I noticed it was tingling but the directions said to expect that, so i skipped on out the door with my then BF.

As we drove in the car, the tingling kept getting intense and started become a burning. Ten minutes later, I'm ripping off my sock, pulling down my pants in the passenger seat to wipe the fiery satan cream off my vagina it was burning SO bad. I was yelling at him to take me home and he was dying laughing.

So I get home and squat in the bath tub and sprayed myself with cool water from the shower head, took some motrin and went to the doctor the next day. He just gave me a small pill and it cleared right up.

So you can say I'm pretty particular about my business, especailly from that point on. No clue how I got that shit bit I'm super careful to take care of things so it never happens again.

The way I felt? The only thing I would have welcome anywhere near my tore up dainty bits would have been an ice pack or a topical anesthetic lol.

I couldnt tell if it stunk though.....and yeah I checked lol. If it did I didnt smell anything.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

I've had one in my entire life so far. And it was fucking miserable. My junk was all inflamed and was red and sore and it ITCHED like it had been stuffed with fucking poison Oak.

I was dating my second husband at the time and we had plans to go out. So my great aunt had bought me some of this over the counter yeast infection shit. It was a cream.

It was in these applicators and according to the directions, you are supposed to squirt it into your vag. And for "extra relief".....which I desperately fucking needed, you are supposed to rub more of this cream all over your labia and all the inflammed area.

So I coated it. I noticed it was tingling but the directions said to expect that, so i skipped on out the door with my then BF.

As we drove in the car, the tingling kept getting intense and started become a burning. Ten minutes later, I'm ripping off my sock, pulling down my pants in the passenger seat to wipe the fiery satan cream off my vagina it was burning SO bad. I was yelling at him to take me home and he was dying laughing.

So I get home and squat in the bath tub and sprayed myself with cool water from the shower head, took some motrin and went to the doctor the next day. He just gave me a small pill and it cleared right up.

So you can say I'm pretty particular about my business, especailly from that point on. No clue how I got that shit bit I'm super careful to take care of things so it never happens again.

The way I felt? The only thing I would have welcome anywhere near my tore up dainty bits would have been an ice pack or a topical anesthetic lol.

I couldnt tell if it stunk though.....and yeah I checked lol. If it did I didnt smell anything.
Yeah, well we were both very young and I don’t think that she’d had a yeast infection before. When she went for a scratch and sniff herself, she turned her nose right up. I shouted, “Seeeeeeee?!”. She gave me lots of 68’s to make up for lost downtime!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah, well we were both very young and I don’t think that she’d had a yeast infection before. When she went for a scratch and sniff herself, she turned her nose right up. I shouted, “Seeeeeeee?!”. She gave me lots of 68’s to make up for lost downtime!

I'm just saying I had inflammation, pain and itching. It was HORRID lol.

I was wrapping the lace from my PJ lining around my finger to proper scratch my labia and it probably looked like I was really getting myself off.

Maybe some women just get the stank and others just get the gawd awful shit I had lol.

Longest fucking day of my life lol.

Felt like someone attacked my vag with a sandpaper machine.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

I was wrapping the lace from my PJ lining around my finger to proper scratch my labia and it probably looked like I was really getting myself off.

Maybe some women just get the stank and others just get the gawd awful shit I had lol.

Yeah, ethnicity can play a part in the strong smell outside of a yeast infection. Middle Eastern, African and Portuguese women I’ve found to be strong but not all bad. It sets me off a bit when it’s a bit “stanky” though, my male lustfulness kicks in lustfully and I start frothing at the mouth.
:Gimme:
40b1921ad3eff2bafb9525b9b93db507_w200.gif

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Yeah, ethnicity can play a part in the strong smell outside of a yeast infection. Middle Eastern, African and Portuguese women I’ve found to be strong but not all bad. It sets me off a bit when it’s a bit “stanky” though, my male lustfulness kicks in lustfully and I start frothing at the mouth.

Ewwwwwwwww

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Ewwwwwwwww
Whhhhhat? :LOL1:

Succubus

Site Supporter

Ewwwwwwwww

Yeah....sex wasn't even a "thing". They always told me a stork flew out of the sky and dropped me off all wrapped up in a blanket. I didn't learn about sex until I took sex Ed in school. Lmao.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Ewwwwwwwww

Yeah....sex wasn't even a "thing". They always told me a stork flew out of the sky and dropped me off all wrapped up in a blanket. I didn't learn about sex until I took sex Ed in school. Lmao.
My mother tried the “stork” story on me, but I wasn’t having any of it. She later left this exact book on my bed, but I needed my mates to tell me their firsthand experience. A book can only describe so much. I liked the vagina pics though..lol

images

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ewwwwwwwww

I didnt even know what a period was until I had one. I was really young, too. Like almost 10. It was the summer I turned 10.

I was always told to just wash it and dont "monkey" with it. I genuinely though I was being punished by God for trying to check it all out with a hand held mirror so I was in hysterics

All I was told was that it was "natural" and that it would happen every month, to put an X on the calendar when it started.

That was it lol. I didnt find out until I asked my doctor when I was like.....13.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When I was around 10yrs old, we found a black bin bag over some waste ground full of porn mags... We took a few and got TF out of there in fear of being found with them...

Once in a safe place, I opened the magazine and thought "Fuck me, that's what all the older boys at school are getting excited over?... Looks like a facehugger from Aliens... Surely there was a better design available..."

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Awful and funny experiences, I love it lol.

I was sexually confused at an early age. At 4 years old, I had this urge to put a balloon on my peter and piss in it. Dont know why, and had never heard of such a thing or anything, didnt even have any friends at the time to tell me these things. Even stuck my peter into a shampoo bottle a few times. Got too big for that pretty quickly lol. Oh, never get shampoo in your pee hole btw lol.

I dont think I started learning things til I was in elementary school. By middle school I was as big as I am now, and horny all the time with massive boners lol. The neighborhood girl knew what she was doing, when she called me "tiny". She knew I would show her lol. I told her, "lets go around this bush, and I'll show you I aint no tiny". I'll never forget how big her eyes got hahahaha. Said, "no, you AINT no tiny!" lol. She had done seen most the other's, told me I was The Cock King lol.

Dont think I could make myself cum until 9th grade. I would try jerking it, but couldnt figure out the trick. It wasnt until I got this crazy notion to put a lubricated condom on and jerk it. I guess it was the lube lol. I remember that first time I cum, it was like this wave of sensation came over me, and I liked it lol. I came 3 more times that day lol, and was addicted. Finally lost my V card at 16.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Ewwwwwwwww

I didnt even know what a period was until I had one. I was really young, too. Like almost 10. It was the summer I turned 10.

I was always told to just wash it and dont "monkey" with it. I genuinely though I was being punished by God for trying to check it all out with a hand held mirror so I was in hysterics

All I was told was that it was "natural" and that it would happen every month, to put an X on the calendar when it started.

That was it lol. I didnt find out until I asked my doctor when I was like.....13.

Duuuuuudddeeee!!!! I was such a LATE BLOOMER! I didn't start mine until a MONTH before I turned 16!!!! Goooosshhhh. I'm gonna be like 60 before I hit that time of my life when the hormones fall apart and the plumbing no longer works lmfao.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Ewwwwwwwww

Duuuuuudddeeee!!!! I was such a LATE BLOOMER! I didn't start mine until a MONTH before I turned 16!!!! Goooosshhhh. I'm gonna be like 60 before I hit that time of my life when the hormones fall apart and the plumbing no longer works lmfao.

Never know how long the plumbing will work lol! Hell, I just found out recently, that my great, great, great grandfather, didnt even start having kids til his mid 50s, had like 10 of 'em, all the way into his mid 70s!