How would you rate your current mental health...

How would you rate your current mental health...

• 1. I'm in a bad place and I need help.

Votes: 3 20.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 13.3%

• 5. I'm okay.

• 10. I'm great, happy and have no worries.

• 11. I don't know.

• Total voters

rigor79

i see clouds sneaking by, counting my days away ..
judging the fact i am mkultra + leaks to leak all over and cause disaster.
1. forced espionage
2. intifada against pregnant females
3. world wide forest fires in one day (central time) day and night, like australia using all groups
4. other forced terrorist stuff (and take it to cia fbi pentagon, they know me and usmc knows they allow to kill usmc's against my will)
5. more street pollution islam attacking, soon to start to shoot at cops and machete them
6 10.000 female friends to dick around with as single male GONE GONE GONE and a snego babe chased off in the way of intelligence, which sickens me and makes me resent pple as scum at times and to try and increase covid 19 infections allbeit islam
i can say, i've had enough of this world and abt killing too .. fbi cia did a great job too mainly holland and belgium who wants to murde usa and russia ...
quite the life 12 years pissed away, they can have their intelligence ..

Scott

Factory Bastard
Yes Im pissed! ASnd drunk! Not a good mix as Im stomping my feet to bagpipes and getting ready to march! FUCK! Im ready to make a stand!
Well, alcohol and anger can do great things. You think those fed up guys who tossed King George's tea overboard were sober?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Very nice. Rainy and fresh

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes Im pissed! ASnd drunk! Not a good mix as Im stomping my feet to bagpipes and getting ready to march! FUCK! Im ready to make a stand!
Well, alcohol and anger can do great things. You think those fed up guys who tossed King George's tea overboard were sober?
Hahaha!

Honestly, Im normally a happy drunk. But when riled up, watch out lol. @nazzibastard says I turn into Boozer lol.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Hahaha!

Honestly, Im normally a happy drunk. But when riled up, watch out lol. @nazzibastard says I turn into Boozer lol.
I start out happy too, but it can go anywhere after that depending on whatever, like a mood magnifier.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hahaha!

I start out happy too, but it can go anywhere after that depending on whatever, like a mood magnifier.
Indeed!

I think I got on my sons nerves last night lol, I was jammin' the pipes and drums and stomping my foot, he shut his door, so I marched down the hall and beat his door like a drum hahaha.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Perfect.. I guy that owed me $400. for 8 years paid me. I stopped asking him 6 years ago. Kicked out the deadbeat that was living in my my cabina. A 50 y.o. leach.