Howscum Everyone But Trumputinists Know That Trump is a Typical Authoritarian?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Because you're an idiot.

Thread over.

I asked him what policies Trump tried to pass or passed that were authoritarian.

He had no answer at all. Started blathering about personalities. Then started with the insults.

This guy literally supports bigger more infringing government and was in favor of government coercing and forcing a medical intervention and justifying it by saying liberty doesnt mean you can do whatever you want.

EVEN knowing the vaccine does not stop spread of Covid. It only benefits the one getting it

I'm not gonna take a guy seriously who is accusing Trump of being an authoritarian based on weak parallels without proper nuance with absolutely no examples of policy who thinks my fucking BODY belongs to some collective and that I should be denied the right to make my own medical decisions.

And a guy who has swallowed so much propaganda that he cant even respectfully communicate with people who disagree with him who claims he hold other people in contempt because they have a different world view.

A guy who wanted people arrested because they protested while being in the "wrong" politcal party.

It's incredible to see people who want a one party authoritarian government actually try to paint their opposition....that they want forced compliance from....as the authoritarians.

Ask him about the "crimes" the Bad orange Man committed. I've asked that one and always get variations of some "Trump University" thingie they think anyone ever cared about.

If you hold to the FACT that it is against the law to use the office of POTUS as an economic opportunity, then you understand that Trump committed crimes every day he was in office, as did all the members of his family who also pimped the office. He SHOULD have been impeached for that, but the pimping dems like Pelosi didn't want to threaten their own gravy trains. Fucking crooks. Trump was simply the worst.

And once again we get a hysterical, fact-free Bad Orange Man rant, but not a single verifiable FACT as to what crimes President Trump committed.

Thanks for illustrating my point, Lotus.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Because you're an idiot.

Thread over.

I asked him what policies Trump tried to pass or passed that were authoritarian.

He had no answer at all. Started blathering about personalities. Then started with the insults.

This guy literally supports bigger more infringing government and was in favor of government coercing and forcing a medical intervention and justifying it by saying liberty doesnt mean you can do whatever you want.

EVEN knowing the vaccine does not stop spread of Covid. It only benefits the one getting it

I'm not gonna take a guy seriously who is accusing Trump of being an authoritarian based on weak parallels without proper nuance with absolutely no examples of policy who thinks my fucking BODY belongs to some collective and that I should be denied the right to make my own medical decisions.

And a guy who has swallowed so much propaganda that he cant even respectfully communicate with people who disagree with him who claims he hold other people in contempt because they have a different world view.

A guy who wanted people arrested because they protested while being in the "wrong" politcal party.

It's incredible to see people who want a one party authoritarian government actually try to paint their opposition....that they want forced compliance from....as the authoritarians.

Ask him about the "crimes" the Bad orange Man committed. I've asked that one and always get variations of some "Trump University" thingie they think anyone ever cared about.

If you hold to the FACT that it is against the law to use the office of POTUS as an economic opportunity, then you understand that Trump committed crimes every day he was in office, as did all the members of his family who also pimped the office. He SHOULD have been impeached for that, but the pimping dems like Pelosi didn't want to threaten their own gravy trains. Fucking crooks. Trump was simply the worst.

And once again we get a hysterical, fact-free Bad Orange Man rant, but not a single verifiable FACT as to what crimes President Trump committed.

Thanks for illustrating my point, Lotus.

And if it WAS true(and it's not even true at all)... Why should Trump be the ONLY one held accountable?

Democrat presidents(and other politicains) have BEEN using their office to enrich themselves. But when they are doing it....you dont see any outrage about it.

So even if Trump did, why should WE care? We are gonna see politicains doing it regardless. So we may as well have people whose policies benefit us either way.

Obviously if Trump was making money off the office....he is far from the only one but at least his policies were good for US so who fucking cares?

It's either wrong and outrage when ANY of them do it....or it's fine if they all do it.

Applying different standards to people in office because they are labeled in a way you agree with is bullshit and I'm sick of seeing so many people be forced to eat it and take the "high road" and live by fair standards when we have so many hostile and selfish politicains who dont apply ANY standards to themselves while they ruin American lives and strip away our rights and freedoms.

I wouldnt even CARE if Trump was enriching himself in office considering they all do it and at least his policies were good for the people.

He wasnt though. It just wasnt happening. The man didnt even take a salary. He donated it every time. He LOST wealth. As much as leftists love to make fun of Trump going "broke"....I mean he has been losing wealth. You cant have it both ways. He either used the office to enrich himself or he is going broke......you have to pick one because it CANT be both.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've always been dead center on issues in the past, but this push of outlandish policies has me truly hoping that states just secede and form their own countries. I'd feel better about how my tax dollars are spent. Something has got to give. Anyway @Seamajor .. Yes.. I do live in the burbs of Detroit and it is a mess, so you aren't putting me down in anyway with your snark. It's a DEM STATE, so yeah.. It sux :/

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've always been dead center on issues in the past, but this push of outlandish policies has me truly hoping that states just secede and form their own countries. I'd feel better about how my tax dollars are spent. Something has got to give. Anyway @Seamajor .. Yes.. I do live in the burbs of Detroit and it is a mess, so you aren't putting me down in anyway with your snark. It's a DEM STATE, so yeah.. It sux :/

Yeah, that was a cheap shot. Sorry.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah, that was a cheap shot. Sorry.
And sorry for calling you a fw LOLOLOL... Have a great day :)

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Funny :LOL3: :LOL3: Stubby thought Fatso would make him rich. He got this instead
More Americans have died under Biden than Trump and the supply chain issues continue to get worse and worse. Ford is going to have an even harder time delivering chassis this year than the previous 2 years. My wife and I have been trying to order a GM SUV for months now and they now have a constraint on ordering because of no V6 engines.

You people are a shit show.

And you continue to live in a shit hole. Who gives a rats ass about Fords or GM.
Good job at dodging the facts that kicked your stupid meme in the balls, you fukim brain dead dope. I continue to live in Illinois because my wife and I have 8 years to go before we retire and take all our money out of this shithole.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Anyone who is capable of making leftards and corporate media cry this much has my vote