Hulk Hogan is TRUMP power!!!

No One

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Like TRUMP himself I want to focus moar on positivity from now on. Once those libs see how much better things are under the rule of our Saviour they will come around. No matter how angry and fat and belligerent they might otherwise be.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Like TRUMP himself I want to focus moar on positivity from now on. Once those libs see how much better things are under the rule of our Saviour they will come around. No matter how angry and fat and belligerent they might otherwise be.

c89efe28094acc051dbf32377d62a06c5132373e2033d15c816d1850336cc6e7.jpg

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I suspect this may not bode well for you sir. Disagreeing with her on a platform as serious as an internet forum is nearly as offensive as denying her entry into an all you can eat buffet when she has a BOGO coupon in hand.

To put it into more colorful terms. If you were a tall building she would pilot an airplane into your upper floors for such a serious infraction.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
I've been thinking about it and I just wish all of this didn't happen. Although I meant what I said to Lily I do have a habit of being a little too touchy at times.

No One

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I've been thinking about it and I just wish all of this didn't happen. Although I meant what I said to Lily I do have a habit of being a little too touchy at times.
You should not ever apologize for voating your conscience. It's your right as an American. No matter how angry belligerent leftist try to take it from you.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
You should not ever apologize for voating your conscience. It's your right as an American. No matter how angry belligerent leftist try to take it from you.
Oh I'm not apologizing for anything. I like Trump and that's it. I don't care if other members don't like it. As I mentioned in an earlier post being a Canadian I don't care about democrats or republicans, but I'll be damned if I'm going to listen to others put me and my character on trial for it. You don't like Trump? Fine, just don't give me shit because I do.

No One

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Oh I'm not apologizing for anything. I like Trump and that's it. I don't care if other members don't like it. As I mentioned in an earlier post being a Canadian I don't care about democrats or republicans, but I'll be damned if I'm going to listen to others put me and my character on trial for it. You don't like Trump? Fine just don't give me shit because I do.
That's the way to be brother. Free to think and poast however you choose.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
That's the way to be brother. Free to think and poast however you choose.
Hmmmm......

I've noticed something about your posts over time No one. You seem to give 'likes' to almost any post that berates Lily. I don't know you very well but it seems to me that any negative posts made against Lily and sometimes this forum in general, you respond in a positive way. You are not supporting me and my right to my beliefs at all. What you are doing is encouraging internal conflict among the members here for your own entertainment. You're a fucking snake and I'm on to you now you greasy prick. I wish I could remove the 'like' I gave you in your post above but I can't so I'll do the next best thing and update it.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Anyone who expects otherwise has no concept of boundaries.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hmmmm......

I've noticed something about your posts over time No one. You seem to give 'likes' to almost any post that berates Lily. I don't know you very well but it seems to me that any negative posts made against Lily and sometimes this forum in general, you respond in a positive way. You are not supporting me and my right to my beliefs at all. What you are doing is encouraging internal conflict among the members here for your own entertainment. You're a fucking snake and I'm on to you now you greasy prick. I wish I could remove the 'like' I gave you in your post above but I can't so I'll do the next best thing and update it.
He has been licking his broken hearts wounds for many a year ever since Lily rejected his clumsy advances...people say that is why he left America and bought a Bride over in Sandland. Now he sits on his devices waiting for any mention of his unrequited love, while competing with Piggly for rights to the title "Forum Life's Fattest Failure"

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
He has been licking his broken hearts wounds for many a year eversince Lily rejected his clumsy advances...people say that is why he left America and bought a Bride over in Sandland.
I should've picked up on this sooner. I'm telling you, all the drugs and alcohol I abused in my life is taking it's toll now on my brain. What I wouldn't give to go back in time and do things differently. Oh man, so many things I regret.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I should've picked up on this sooner. I'm telling you, all the drugs and alcohol I abused in my life is taking it's toll now on my brain. What I wouldn't give to go back in time and do things differently. Oh man, so many things I regret.
Song lyrics? what song? this sounds so familiar.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
He used to be a lively and creative poster, now he is a sad broken, dim and bloated reflection of who he once was

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
George Thorogood? with a duet with Cher? Heavy metal?? its really racking me brains and they are all out of sorts because of your wordings of a song lost in time. The memory is trying to capture it back. Fucking tell me now

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
George Thorogood? with a duet with Cher? Heavy metal?? its really racking me brains and they are all out of sorts because of your wordings of a song lost in time. The memory is trying to capture it back. Fucking tell me now
Alright, Thorogood

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I knew I break you faster than @Breakfall ever would. He maybe a scientist and theologian but I am a grasshopper within a voodoo doll I can strike 10 fold on anyone even within their your gallbladder!! ears and nostrils ta boot
You broke me down.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You broke me down.
Now you gotta go to the liquor buy yourself a 40 of whisky and fed ex me a 60 of whisky because i will have a bit of wait getting it so i will need more whisky than you do

just chug it down.. you will feel better. you will be than prepared fully to fight me online and in real life. i hate sober ass niggers in fights. no fun. be fun. simple