I’d like to reintroduce myself...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My name is Breakfall here...
In light of all the blown-ins, I would like to say that I was the one that they banned from your forums. Their loss. Anyway...take it easy...and never fart unnecessary. Be dynamic...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
2a91d6687eca694d4227c62724a58077.png

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Swamp-Duck ...picture me rolling to this song in a unique surf spot in shark-festered waters. I used to smoke a joint with a mate and call it 50/50 chance of a shark attack and surf epics waves. This was the song that relaxed me the most...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well listen...since I have your attention; what do you reckon on this number?
My mother was dying, and I said goodbye. I caught a plane to a remote place in Sumatra and surfed. I placed pics on Bastard Factory. Nias. I flew home and she was in a coma and died two days later. That was bitter-sweet for me....I know that I am strong...but I’m not that strong. This song brings a tear.

Reactions: X
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What is a "blow-in"? Anyone who joined after 2018?
Not necessarily. I’m referring to the mostly multi-forum members that frequently advertise other forums here other than Bastard Factory. The members that have failed on other forum on account of their shit behaviour and then assume that they are free to pump their creampies onto us. Example: @LotusBud aka blownanalflaps and George Porgy aka @Super Chad aka kingtwat.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My mother was dying, and I said goodbye. I caught a plane to a remote place in Sumatra and surfed. I placed pics on Bastard Factory. Nias. I flew home and she was in a coma and died two days later. That was bitter-sweet for me....I know that I am strong...but I’m not that strong. This song brings a tear.

Really appreciate the introduction to that song Breakfall ..

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Are you someone important?

I only ask because I don't hang around too much and, well, you know, I don't much give a fuck who you are or what you call yourself.

Anyway, should I know who you are from some past exploit? Are you one of the fabled 'Flamers' who pretended to have mattered for a cyber-second or two a decade or so ago?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I only ask because I don't hang around too much and, well, you know, I don't much give a fuck who you are or what you call yourself.

Anyway, should I know who you are from some past exploit? Are you one of the fabled 'Flamers' who pretended to have mattered for a cyber-second or two a decade or so ago?
Shut the fuck up!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yeah, it’s a good one. A very emotional song. I first heard it on the movie Warriors.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Shut the fuck up!

Great start, Spanky!

Seriously, did you have groupies, like the Flynn Committee, back in the day when 'Flaming' a was thing with an obscure subset of internet nerds?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Shut the fuck up!

Great start, Spanky!

Seriously, did you have groupies, like the Flynn Committee, back in the day when 'Flaming' a was thing with an obscure subset of internet nerds?
Shut the fuck...I can’t even read your drivel nor do I want to. Seriously...stop conversing with me.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Shut the fuck up!

Great start, Spanky!

Shut the fuck...I can’t even read your drivel nor do I want to. Seriously...stop conversing with me.

Ahh! So you're a pansy. I see.

I've noticed that with you people.

Anyway, since it's clear you are no one important, I shall remove my notice from you unless I happen to be hanging out and get bored and want to fuck with a a pansy. OK?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Shut the fuck up!

Great start, Spanky!

Anyway, since it's clear you are no one important, I shall remove my notice from you unless I happen to be hanging out and get bored and want to fuck with a a pansy. OK?
Oi...I can’t read your basic shit! Now fuck orf already!

83d9887d21fd7886e1de2ff8ab52128a.gif

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Shut the fuck up!

Great start, Spanky!

You really suck at this, don't you?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Shut the fuck up!

Great start, Spanky!

FFS...you’re hanging around like a bad smell now!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Shut the fuck up!

Great start, Spanky!

Man! Talk about sucking at something!~

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Shut the fuck up!

Great start, Spanky!

Man! Talk about sucking at something!~
Ohhh no! You’re one of those types! :facepalm:

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter

You guys are being so nice to each other.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You guys are being so nice to each other.

LMAO
That's when he's not being Robo the Dick !