I’m a former Drama Queen - AMA

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Who is now saved and judgmental.

Ask me anything. You can ask me how I changed my ways and moved past the toxicity. Or which lip shade I feel goes perfect with my skin tone. Or why X makes me tear up when he posts his picture.

Try to stay on topic. Thank you.

I just wanted to let you know that I find it very refreshing that you're able to come out on a public forum and admit to all those things you vehemently denied in the past.

It takes a very strong person to admit to beastiality and selling e-sex to lonely handicapped guys like BEnzo. I am very proud of you. I feel that you have learned from your many mistakes. I applaud your honesty when you admit to being nothing more than a forum whore. You truly have changed.

I love you, Flea. You are a wonderful person. You have the love that is needed to make a real change. No matter what you did in the past, no matter how many times you flashed your privates to BEnzo, no matter how many times you let Joo use you like an overworked IUD. You are loved.

I will always love you! You are a person with feelings. Together, we will bring back the righteousness that was run out of here by all the hate.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Ask me anything. You can ask me how I changed my ways and moved past the toxicity. Or which lip shade I feel goes perfect with my skin tone. Or why X makes me tear up when he posts his picture.

I just wanted to let you know that I find it very refreshing that you're able to come out on a public forum and admit to all those things you vehemently denied in the past.

It takes a very strong person to admit to beastiality and selling e-sex to lonely handicapped guys like BEnzo. I am very proud of you. I feel that you have learned from your many mistakes. I applaud your honesty when you admit to being nothing more than a forum whore. You truly have changed.

I love you, Flea. You are a wonderful person. You have the love that is needed to make a real change. No matter what you did in the past, no matter how many times you flashed your privates to BEnzo, no matter how many times you let Joo use you like an overworked IUD. You are loved.

I will always love you! You are a person with feelings. Together, we will bring back the righteousness that was run out of here by all the hate.
images

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

images
Lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@The Countess ...why does that fuck-knuckle Super Chode aka burger flipper have a young blonde female as an avatar?

Also, your skin tone is looking lovely. What’s your secret?:Grin3:

She’s in her twenties, Breaky. Stop it

As for my skin tone, good genes. My mama and grandma gave it to me
Yeah, but why the chick avatar in the first place? He’s a sickly individual with bad body odour, pimples and a small penis. And then it posts an avatar of a youthful-looking young sprite You know Kevin better than me. It seems the light is on, but nobody’s home!

Good genes rock! :FuckYeah:

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Mongtini seems to have scuttled off with his tail between his legs after getting viciously bitch slapped the other day.

Who bitchslapped him? I haven’t been around much as I’ve been testing how long I can stay off my phone lol

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Mongtini seems to have scuttled off with his tail between his legs after getting viciously bitch slapped the other day.
Yeah, he comes across as very timid when he’s not fighting girls. I still can’t believe that he once called himself poofter!?
:LOL2:

I’ve seen him fight guys all the time. You guys complain about the drama, yet this right here will start it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Who bitchslapped him? I haven’t been around much as I’ve been testing how long I can stay off my phone lol

Dilf, Breakfall, Grimm and me all rubbed his nose in the e-mess he'd been making in Meltdown.... he seemed to go quiet after the threads he made about me backfired on him.