I’m a rose inbetween Flynn and Lotusbud story...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Flynn reached up and bit my ear lobe tenderly, as she reached down to to tickle my anus...
:HotFlash:

.... with her tongue probing like she is a type 2 diabetic and the last hit of insulin on the planet is hiding in your ass no doubt

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Flynn reached up and bit my ear lobe tenderly, as she reached down to to tickle my anus...

.... with her tongue probing like she is a type 2 diabetic and the last hit of insulin on the planet is hiding in your ass no doubt
Lol...I say,”fuck it” as I reach around and put my face in Flynn’s crotch, breathing in deeply. My arse is Lotusbud’s face...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol...I say,”fuck it” as I reach around and put my face in Flynn’s crotch, breathing in deeply. My arse is Lotusbud’s face...

you might want to get a gas mask or learn to breath though your ears if you want to make it out of that gash alive... just sayin

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

you might want to get a gas mask or learn to breath though your ears if you want to make it out of that gash alive... just sayin
Hahahahaaa...when it comes to pussy, I honestly don’t mind it a bit on the nose. It makes me hornier! :ThumbsUp3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Your arse is my face???