I’ve Resisted Calling Trump a Fascist. Not Anymore.

skinofevil

The Most
Site Supporter
We're people reading the writings of Netherlands retards, that's who we are. You're acting as examplars of your countrymen, and frankly, you're idiots.

skinofevil

The Most
Site Supporter
We're people reading the writings of Netherlands retards, that's who we are. You're acting as examplars of your countrymen, and frankly, you're idiots.
Still, not as idiotic as the americans
You're here cheerleading policies that make you no better than chattel. The hell you're not.

Holliday

Factory Bastard
Anyone know why he puts orange make up on?
Same reason the governor of New York State does? Because lots of New Yorkers do that. New Jersey-ans, too, for that matter. Guess it's just a New England... thing.
NY and NJ are in New England?

Thank gods you're here to keep us informed.

LoLz at Slapphappy DoubleDickLicko.

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lol I can tell you tried hard with that name there, gave it most of your day ... it was worth it lol

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW
stop
liking some O my posts
it's just not right what with the way it is between us ..

Holliday

Factory Bastard
BTW
stop
liking some O my posts
it's just not right what with the way it is between us ..
I rec posts, not posters.
Never do I give negs.
Even Slaphappy's posts can get a rec if he writes something sensible.

PS: please try not to be so sensitive.

maxis736

Adm‎inistrator
You're here cheerleading policies that make you no better than chattel. The hell you're not.
I think you should investigate the difference between politics in america and in the Netherlands.
It actually is a huge difference.

Let's start with the most obvious one: 2 parties system?! How is that democracy...?

SCOUSE

Fuck Black Lives Matter
I think you should investigate the difference between politics in america and in the Netherlands.
It actually is a huge difference.

Let's start with the most obvious one: 2 parties system?! How is that democracy...?
The same applies here in the UK, the only difference being that the 2 main political parties are called Labour and Conservative.

My remarks were in reference to your nation's stereotype of being overtly liberal and your country's appeasement of Muslim immigrants. Is this not the case?

rancidmilko

Disabler of Enablers
Site Supporter
Well Doc, if "fascism" is the only way to stop these hordes of animals trying to take over the US and the world, then call me fascist. Enough is enough and most people won't fall for the bullshit. It's 2020 and yet, sometimes it feels like it's 1865 in the US all over again.

Politics is a blind game. Each side is convinced that their ideas and forms of government is better than the other. And the only way to find out who's right or wrong is fighting. The side that is more prepared will win.

maxis736

Adm‎inistrator
My remarks were in reference to your nation's stereotype of being overtly liberal and your country's appeasement of Muslim immigrants. Is this not the case?
We have a lot of muslims immirants here. Integration is not always easy, but we try to make the best of it

maxis736

Adm‎inistrator
Well Doc, if "fascism" is the only way to stop these hordes of animals trying to take over the US and the world, then call me fascist. Enough is enough and most people won't fall for the bullshit. It's 2020 and yet, sometimes it feels like it's 1865 in the US all over again.

Politics is a blind game. Each side is convinced that their ideas and forms of government is better than the other. And the only way to find out who's right or wrong is fighting. The side that is more prepared will win.
I agree with you! Let's kill all americans, that will solve so much problems.... ;-)
No, I did not really read your meaage carefull :-P

SCOUSE

Fuck Black Lives Matter
We have a lot of muslims immirants here. Integration is not always easy, but we try to make the best of it
Why not just deport them? It's not as though any of them belong there.

maxis736

Adm‎inistrator
Some already live here for generations and also a lot of them are integrated very well. Problem is only a smell group gets the attention by their bad behavior...

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

were do you 'belong' you hateful idiot ... lmao

skinofevil

The Most
Site Supporter
More new jobs were realised in Obama's last year, then in Trump's first 3 years! That is when we EXCLUDE the Corona effects....
We all know what Amsterdam is famous for, but you don't have to rub it in by posting while high.

maxis736

Adm‎inistrator
Last edited: