I am now taking offers on my Corolla, no lowballs I know what I have!
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,820 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 21, 2023 #1
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,101 Location Medina, Washington Aug 21, 2023 #2 Admin. said: Click to expand... Dammnnnnnn!!!!!!!!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Aug 21, 2023 #3 Admin. said: Click to expand... Do you think Shitler can afford it?
OP OP Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,820 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 21, 2023 #4 Lily said: Do you think Shitler can afford it? Click to expand... I’m afraid it exceeds his luxury level, sadly.
Lily said: Do you think Shitler can afford it? Click to expand... I’m afraid it exceeds his luxury level, sadly.