I am out

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Who moved my AiDS thread into assbox? What the hell?

We invested time and money for this. Let me guess Flynn or fat Lilly? They are mods now?

No one moves UncleDiLF♡ threads to assbox.

I am retiring . Have fun with them moving threads according to their world view.

Who moved my AiDS thread into assbox? What the hell?

We invested time and money for this. Let me guess Flynn or fat Lilly? They are mods now?

No one moves UncleDiLF♡ threads to assbox.

I am retiring . Have fun with them moving threads according to their world view.
How fat is this Lilly?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dilf, they did the same thing to me yesterday, Dove too.... they're using the panel to troll with and it won't stand.

BF will be stepping in at some point, otherwise half the regs will end up leaving and the place will just be an echo chamber for woke SJW's and peeedoh appeasers.
Doesnt look like it.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Shout out to the brave brave cry babies of Bastard Factory, those men willing to shed tears in public over chatroom shenanigans!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
warning !!!!

dilf is a monkey poX super spreader LOL ..he brought it back from his latest African sexpadition where he pried young men with cassava root

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
warning !!!!

dilf is a monkey poX super spreader LOL ..he brought it back from his latest African sexpadition where he pried young men with cassava root
I was in Lanzarote you inflation victim. No vouchers needed for me, X. A place yiu could never afford you sick filth and scum.

Do yiu use your McDonalds app now to get 20 percent off, you inflation victim? Bahahahah

X

xXx
Site Supporter
warning !!!!

I was in Lanzarote you inflation victim. No vouchers needed for me, X. A place yiu could never afford you sick filth and scum.

Do yiu use your McDonalds app now to get 20 percent off, you inflation victim? Bahahahah

yeh because saving loot is stoopid :facepalm:

ffs dilf youre sucking out the stupidity of the africans yu fellate

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
warning !!!!

yeh because saving loot is stoopid :facepalm:

ffs dilf youre sucking out the stupidity of the africans yu fellate
Do you eAT Ramen? Inflation swine?

I still can afford caviar, lobster and Champagne.

And you? Ramen, cheese burger and coca cola? Bahahaha.

Crushed. And enjoy this freshly nice Block. Lol