I call out the trannie cross-forum gossip & shit stirrer extraordinaire, Regan

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Lulz. Has he ever posted a pic? I recall someone saying he's got a shiny bone bonce.

You looking for more PI, stalker?

You sick freak, everyone also knows you are a PI hoarder, you posted Oak's photo which was against the BF TOS, you posted Lotus Bud PI, but she took pity on your pretend nazi ass and did not report you.

You are also violating BF's rule about spamming the forum with thread killing peeeedoooo shit.

You are also shitting up Meltdown with Freud level stupid threads.

You go girl

Dry your eyes and your mangina, twink....

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Freud, you old forum fossil, you're in the know about this sort of thing, is Regan a shared handle or just one person? Over on BC some of them reckon different people use the account.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Freud, you old forum fossil, you're in the know about this sort of thing, is Regan a shared handle or just one person? Over on BC some of them reckon different people use the account.

Can't be sure as I've never had a panel when Poppy/Regan were/was posting.... had I had that, I could have traced IP's and registration emails like I did with Bonesaw/The Treasurer and others with boolean skip tracing techniques.

So I just have my gut instinct on this and it's that it is a he with gender confusion. He has substandard male bits but for all other descriptive purposes, he's a dyed in the wool moody biological bitch.

His balls produce and pump a steady supply of estrogen into his tiny frame's bloodstream.

By I still enjoy reading its missives and period pain rants.... cuz I'm a libertarian and I don't judge.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Can't be sure as I've never had a panel when Poppy/Regan were/was posting.... had I had that, I could have traced IP's and registration emails like I did with Bonesaw/The Treasurer and others with boolean skip tracing techniques.

So I just have my gut instinct on this and it's that it is a he with gender confusion. He has substandard male bits but for all other descriptive purposes, he's a dyed in the wool moody biological bitch.

His balls produce and pump a steady supply of estrogen into his tiny frame's bloodstream.

By I still enjoy reading its missives and period pain rants.... cuz I'm a libertarian and I don't judge.

This is a laugh coming from you DD. You posted as a women for years, and then miraculously you turned into a man. I believe your a women. I’ve posted more proof based on hundreds of posts directly from you. Why would anyone do this? Lies and more lies.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

This is a laugh coming from you DD. You posted as a women for years, and then miraculously you turned into a man. I believe your a women. I’ve posted more proof based on hundreds of posts directly from you. Why would anyone do this? Lies and more lies.

Ok.... you've caught me out. I'm really a chick with perky boobs which defy the number of watermelon sized babes I've pushed out of my love canal.

Continue to spank your geriatric meat on your toilet seat to your perceptions of me, you uncanny sleuth and rocket scientist extraordinaire...

You've caught me out in perhaps the biggest lie I've ever told and my panties are moistened just thinking about your shrivelled 70 year old flaccid dick spurting retarded baby batter all over your manboobs when replaying in your spastic brain function what you'd do to my inner outer inner thigh region.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You have a smokers body, heart, lungs, etc. I’m a picture of health as opposed to the nasty way you treat your body. Still curious how big your tits got. Need a reminder how I arrived at this fact?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you forget DD posted as a women for years. Convincingly I might add. Where the fuck have you been?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Regan doing all he can here for the Ukraine cause, how noble of "her".... those Predditors are all heart.

ukrafgg.jpg