I call out top whoreson BreakFart

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yes you do, your bedroom smells of stale farts and cheap perfume. Open a window ffs...

Now you can also smell things over the internet as well as knowing what ethnic group someone belongs to?

But you can't see the homoerotic things UncleFaGHAG wants to explore with you?

It's just that you come across as a person whose farts really stink....
ive always wondered that myself, why yoo go along with his obvious GHAY antics ... but fuck its 2022

Dilf posts the sick gay shit for show value and to annoy people, it always works and he's been doing it since the YNC days.

Case in point, Caskur is gonna have a stroke when she logs in and sees all the scat gifs in replies to her poasts. Lmao

More excuses on why it's okay for UncleFaGOOT to act gay, but if Breakfall does it then he's a faggot ass.

Makes sense.

Nothing about you pretending to be a woman makes sense.

Just like you posting fake pictures.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yes you do, your bedroom smells of stale farts and cheap perfume. Open a window ffs...

Now you can also smell things over the internet as well as knowing what ethnic group someone belongs to?

And you come off as a person that makes shit up and can't or won't see that his best mate out here is gayer than Freddie Mercury.

So your farts don't stink, is that what you're trying to say?

Hey idiot. You're the only one talking about "farts" and "dicks." More proof you're a faggot.

So they do stink? I knew it.... told you, open a fucking wondow.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

And you come off as a person that makes shit up and can't or won't see that his best mate out here is gayer than Freddie Mercury.

Hey idiot. You're the only one talking about "farts" and "dicks." More proof you're a faggot.

More running away from the fact that you and Dilf are butt pirates.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

More running away from the fact that you and Dilf are butt pirates.

ha ha so thats where the booty is ... grab some picks and shovels .. and rope ! lots and lots of rope
200.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Stop projecting ffs, already told you, not interested.

Yeah. That's right, Aryan. You're such a catch. Whether it be your "unwavering" belief of the "White Superior Race," or your clueless ineptitude when it comes to UncleFiLTH stroking your cock like it was a 6 string guitar.

Why don't you two queens just kiss each others "meATs" and just get it over with?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
What’s up my brother. When you eventually get to Australia I’ll show you around the place. Forget Bondi beach and all that other touristy shit like The Opera House, I’ll take you for a thrill ride. We can jump out aeroplanes and do the scenic route via helicopter! Then head into Manly and have pork knuckle and pints of Bavarian beer on the wharf, while watching the women tan topless.

BEIFALL!!!

images

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What’s up my brother. When you eventually get to Australia I’ll show you around the place. Forget Bondi beach and all that other touristy shit like The Opera House, I’ll take you for a thrill ride. We can jump out aeroplanes and do the scenic route via helicopter! Then head into Manly and have pork knuckle and pints of Bavarian beer on the wharf, while watching the women tan topless.

BEIFALL!!!

images
just so you know. Oak is like 5 times wider than that girl and comes equipped with a fupa and duck feet

Just sayin

mooooooooooo hooooooooooo

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

BEIFALL!!!

images
just so you know. Oak is like 5 times wider than that girl and comes equipped with a fupa and duck feet

Just sayin

If I was single I would ask her to sit on my face my bru! Lolol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

BEIFALL!!!

images

Just sayin

If I was single I would ask her to sit on my face my bru! Lolol
Didn’t know you had a suicide fetish, son