I call out top whoreson BreakFart

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
dilf fondles tight pants dick :LOL3:

I prefer fondling baggy pants dick. It's easier to get a grip on the entire package when its swinging freely.

could u kindly gtfo of my thread? You have no star power. Also you are from Portugal. The copy of Spain. And aren’t filthy Brazilians speak Portuguese? Chopping heads and killing people? Gtfo!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Let's meAT hehe!

"My dude!"<HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Listen to yourself. That's all you fucking do is talk about everything gay.

Are you sure you don't fuck men?

You haven't a fucking clue have you?

It's an old catchphrase that Dilf always used back on the YNC.

Seriously, GTFO newb trannie.

I understand this, as I've read numerous vomit inducing posts from UncleBuTTHOLE. You miss my point as usual. Of all the things UncleMuTT has posted, you think the one with the gayest undertones is the "funniest."

Anyone pointing out your thirst for homoerotic prose, is when you get all bent out of shape and go on a 4 post faglaming extravaganza.

Have you been here all fucking night?

Christ, go take a walk and get some fresh air or something.

Why? Have you been keeping track of my hours like a fucking weirdo? Who does that? Who tries to guess how many hours someone has been logged on?

And yet, I'm the one that needs some fresh air?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes you do, your bedroom smells of stale farts and cheap perfume. Open a window ffs...

“Stale farts” :LOL3:

Bro
Most people use toothpaste
why do yoo use shit

What do you mean? I use toothpaste, too. Idiot.
oh, so yoo just eet the shit than ?? :GiggleBitch:
Why would I do that??? You dish pisser!!!!
was that shamps shitting in yer mouth ?? you guise are weird :GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes you do, your bedroom smells of stale farts and cheap perfume. Open a window ffs...

Bro
why do yoo use shit

Says the guys who condone PISSING in dishes! I hope your kids like it, you swine!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I forgot about that. X, WTF man? Washing up liquid only costs a dollar or something.
washing up liquid ?? you mean dish soap ? say it like a white guy not some mud hut dwelling retard okay

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Bro
why do yoo use shit

Says the guys who condone PISSING in dishes! I hope your kids like it, you swine!
whats your fav texture ... peanuts :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Now you can also smell things over the internet as well as knowing what ethnic group someone belongs to?

But you can't see the homoerotic things UncleFaGHAG wants to explore with you?

• Oh Shit!
Reactions: X

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Now you can also smell things over the internet as well as knowing what ethnic group someone belongs to?

It's just that you come across as a person whose farts really stink....

X

xXx
Site Supporter

ive always wondered that myself, why yoo go along with his obvious GHAY antics ... but fuck its 2022

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

ive always wondered that myself, why yoo go along with his obvious GHAY antics ... but fuck its 2022

Dilf posts the sick gay shit for shock value and to annoy people, it always works and he's been doing it since the YNC days.

Case in point, Caskur is gonna have a stroke when she logs in and sees all the scat gifs in replies to her poasts. Lmao

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

And you come off as a person that makes shit up and can't or won't see that his best mate out here is gayer than Freddie Mercury.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

And you come off as a person that makes shit up and can't or won't see that his best mate out here is gayer than Freddie Mercury.

So your farts don't stink, is that what you're trying to say?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Dilf posts the sick gay shit for show value and to annoy people, it always works and he's been doing it since the YNC days.

Case in point, Caskur is gonna have a stroke when she logs in and sees all the scat gifs in replies to her poasts. Lmao

More excuses on why it's okay for UncleFaGOOT to act gay, but if Breakfall does it then he's a faggot ass.

Makes sense.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Dilf posts the sick gay shit for show value and to annoy people, it always works and he's been doing it since the YNC days.

More excuses on why it's okay for UncleFaGOOT to act gay, but if Breakfall does it then he's a faggot ass.

Makes sense.

Nothing about you pretending to be a woman makes sense.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I forgot about that. X, WTF man? Washing up liquid only costs a dollar or something.
washing up liquid ?? you mean dish soap ? say it like a white guy not some mud hut dwelling retard okay

Why do you Canadians have such ghey words for everything?

Oh. You mean like, "kissy" and "meats?"

What a fake picture posting homo.

I will not kiss your meAT.

"My dude!"<------HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Pace yourself on the faglames. You'll never break BEnzo's record if you tire out early.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

So your farts don't stink, is that what you're trying to say?

Hey idiot. You're the only one talking about "farts" and "dicks." More proof you're a faggot.