I can't wait to move out

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
So this power washing gig is just you.. using Craigslist .. dude.. have you checked the markets and competition, and I hope you got a car but power washing it would be a given.. I have a buddy who washes high rise windows and he's a solo act but loses alot of business cuz people get weirded out so he relies on job experience but he still had to start with a competitor until he learned the ropes and built the job experience..

And don't get schooled by the sharks they feed on wet behind the ears thirsty start outs , if they say off the books or try to pay threw an encrypted app that's a red flag you'll never get the money or they're gunna school ya pull a refund or exit scam

OP
OP
Kingoffrogs

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
So this power washing gig is just you.. using Craigslist .. dude.. have you checked the markets and competition, and I hope you got a car but power washing it would be a given.. I have a buddy who washes high rise windows and he's a solo act but loses alot of business cuz people get weirded out so he relies on job experience but he still had to start with a competitor until he learned the ropes and built the job experience..

And don't get schooled by the sharks they feed on wet behind the ears thirsty start outs , if they say off the books or try to pay threw an encrypted app that's a red flag you'll never get the money or they're gunna school ya pull a refund or exit scam
Yeah I'm dumb but not naive.

Yes I checked the competition and I'll have to settle for a lower middle class area but it will do.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I will be able to get a ketamine prescription fairly easily anyways, AND I will have the disposable income to afford spending a few hundred bucks on substances a year.

(ketamine has actually been genuinely useful to me in the past and provided me with greater ease of introspection and meditation, something that is is near impossible to do with ADHD and especially with OCD. I've also found that occasional use of NMDA agonists helps my depression more than consistent SSRI use)

FREEDUMB IS NEAR FOR KINGOFFROGS!!!

Hmmm, maybe you oughta recommend these medications to @The Prowler for his condition @Kingoffrogs.

I've noticed he has his explosive moments & temper tantrums.
Especially during the cold Winter Months.

Perhaps he could use some too.
That way he'd stop attacking people in the forum.
Or at least lesser than usual.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Hmmm, maybe you oughta recommend these medications to @The Prowler for his condition.

Try to keep your meltdowns in the Meltdown Forum, Senile @Joe.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hmmm, maybe you oughta recommend these medications to @The Prowler for his condition @Kingoffrogs.

Joe they hammer the fuck out of you at Blue Korea. Like it?

OP
OP
Kingoffrogs

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️

Works well for people who are treatment resistant to other medications, but ketamine can wreak havoc on your bladder

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe they hammer the fuck out of you at Blue Korea. Like it?

I don't let it/them bother me much.
They remind me of Kids/Cliques in a High school yard picking a fight.

I've actually fought off 3 in a street fight before.
that was in your Native California.
Your USA is def a lot more violent than Canada.

BTW, how's the gold stacking goin' @Seamajor?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Very well. This time it was a bag of Silver dollars I bought from a collector in San Rafael, last time I was home. How lame and stupid are the likes of Herman, Brent, Souelbro, DD, Deadskin Flat earth. Talk about ignorance

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't let it/them bother me much.
They remind me of Kids/Cliques in a High school yard picking a fight.

I've actually fought off 3 in a street fight before.
that was in your Native California.
Your USA is def a lot more violent than Canada.

BTW, how's the gold stacking goin' @Seamajor?
Joe, you degrade yourself hanging with those fuckers