I can't wait to move out

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
In about a months time i will be making a modest 40k/year, enough to move me into a decent suburban area.

I can not WAIT to have my friends over whenever I want, be able to take a lady home after a night out (like i go out often), be able to eat only meats vegetables and fruits, take ALL of my nootropics and occasionally imbibe in ketamine and alcohol.

I will be able to get a ketamine prescription fairly easily anyways, AND I will have the disposable income to afford spending a few hundred bucks on substances a year.

(ketamine has actually been genuinely useful to me in the past and provided me with greater ease of introspection and meditation, something that is is near impossible to do with ADHD and especially with OCD. I've also found that occasional use of NMDA agonists helps my depression more than consistent SSRI use)

FREEDUMB IS NEAR FOR KINGOFFROGS!!!

Last edited:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
In about a months time i will be making a modest 40k/year, enough to move me into a decent suburban area.

I can not WAIT to have my friends over whenever I want, be able to take a lady home after a night out (like i go out often), be able to eat only meats vegetables and fruits, take ALL of my nootropics and occasionally imbibe in ketamine and alcohol.

I will be able to get a ketamine prescription fairly easily anyways, AND I will have the disposable income to afford spending a few hundred bucks on substances a year.

(ketamine has actually been genuinely useful to me in the past and provided me with greater ease of introspection and meditation, something that is is near impossible to do with ADHD and especially with OCD. I've also found that occasional use of NMDA agonists helps my depression more than consistent SSRI use)

FREEDUMB IS NEAR FOR KINGOFFROGS!!!
So you counting on this job for bills ? Itll put you in a corner and make you vulnerable and reliant and thats a bad situation, you got a place now sounds like it's with your parents.. I wish I had those opportunities free rent, free food but even if it not it's someone that is in control(rules get dictated and is tiering and only restricts and controls) and the only people who do that are people in charge and have power over you.. Don't trade up for another subservient position that's victim mentality and detrimental you'll burn out.. Parents are there to let you save up and have a back up plan, fuck rent a room if you need to kick loose and get more control over being under peoples thumbs..

I've lived on the streets , been to jail lots of fucked up situations but you'll still need to cut your own cloth outta your situation, get your head straight so you can do these moves and do them with a level unpressured headspace

Mind
Body
Soul
Only you should control those..

Good luck with this ..

That'll be 25 for the council, I'll add it to your bill

OP
OP
Kingoffrogs

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
So you counting on this job for bills ? That'll put you in a corner and make you vulnerable and reliant and thats a bad situation, you got a place now sounds like it's with your parents.. I wish I had those opportunities free rent, free food but even if it not it's someone that is in control(rules get dictated and is tiering and only restricts and controls) and the only people who do that are people in charge and have power over you.. Don't trade up for another subservient position that's victim mentality and detrimental you'll burn out.. Parents are there to let you save up and have a back up plan, fuck rent a room if you need to kick loose and get more control over being under peoples thumbs..

I've lived on the streets , been to jail lots of fucked up situations but you'll still need to cut your own cloth outta your situation, get your head straight so you can do these moves with and do them with a level unpressured headspace

Mind
Body
Soul
Only you should control those..
I have to move out by march, i got kicked out of who i was previously living with and am now staying with my grandparents.

And yes of course i count on having a job to pay bills, how else am i going to pay for bills at 19 with no other sources of income?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I have to move out by march, i got kicked out of who i was previously living with and am now staying with my grandparents.

And yes of course i count on having a job to pay bills, how else am i going to pay for bills at 19 with no other sources of income?
You'll learn, you always have to have a side hustle mate it's the real pay off, doing a job only makes other people rich on your back

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

Real life has no safety net. Caveat emptor.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Frog King immediately start setting aside some 'dead presidents' as much as you can, without harshing your vibe too much, one of these days you'll need tires or twist your Johnson Rod, or get a speeding ticket+++

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
One more nugget for ya, your rent and bills shouldn't be more then 60% of your take home income .. 40 gs a year here w our current housing market really 40 gs would only cover rent.. average rent is $4.23 a square foot

MER7RLK_o.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Consider renting a room, or a room mate, even though either situation can have it's own risks, sharing expenses is one of the secrets of life.
That's right he's 19, he should go closer to a college or university campus and score resident housing

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Learn to gamble and double your money every week at the race track.

Also, learn to steal.

Also, learn to rob.

Also, explore different extortion opportunities. If you do it right, you never need to work for someone else again.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
This song is for OP, hope it helps

In my younger days selling used cars on auto row, i'd meet the young man in the first couple parts of the above song...

He's got him a job at the tire shop and he and his lady (at home with the kid) need a jacked up pick up with with nice wheels...he's got $200 down, the first of next month.

OP
OP
Kingoffrogs

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
Also, learn to steal.

Also, learn to rob.

Also, explore different extortion opportunities. If you do it right, you never need to work for someone else again.
I am already extraordinarily proficient at the first 2, the 3rd, not so much. My days robbing and stealing have been long gone, though. I've given up a life that indulged in frequent criminal behavior for a steady job and hopefully one day a house, kids, and a woman that loves me.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I plan on pressure washing houses over the summer for extra money. 40-60$/hr when all is said and done.

I doubt it.

You will need insurance.

And it might take hours of salesmanship to land a job.

And if you do work of a brownskin, there is a good chance that they will try to rip you off.

But, if you use the jobs to identify good targets for B&E jobs or even home invasions, it might pay off.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I am already extraordinarily proficient at the first 2, the 3rd, not so much. My days robbing and stealing have been long gone, though. I've given up a life that indulged in frequent criminal behavior for a steady job and hopefully one day a house, kids, and a woman that loves me.

Boooooooooooooring.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Hmmm, i am attending a community college right now, i'll look into it. it is 10-15 mins away from my job but thats not too bad.
That should do it, It does here you can flash a student ID for a hidden price list and shit loads of extra privilege and resources.. like Seniors but instead of diapers and denture cream you might get dinners and discounts..

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I've given up a life that indulged in frequent criminal behavior for a steady job and hopefully one day a house, kids, and a woman that loves me.

Far be it from to knock anybody's boilerplate dreams but, dude, how do you think the rich get richer and the poor get poorer? Yep, you guessed it, by having the poor work for the rich. But, hey. Grab an Amazon ankle-strapped pee bottle and have at it, son.

No lesson is learned quite as well as the one that causes chronic anguish and shaves years of our lives.

Do what you love, bruh, and you'll never work a day in your life. Still, beware of white picket fence dreams; make sure they're yours and not someone else's.

Reactions: cw_
OP
OP
Kingoffrogs

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
I doubt it.

You will need insurance.

And it might take hours of salesmanship to land a job.

And if you do work of a brownskin, there is a good chance that they will try to rip you off.

But, if you use the jobs to identify good targets for B&E jobs or even home invasions, it might pay off.
Don't I only need insurance if I do 2nd story buildings?

Also I have craigslist, nextdoor, etc at my disposal.

OP
OP
Kingoffrogs

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
Far be it from to knock anybody's boilerplate dreams but, dude, how do you think the rich get richer and the poor get poorer? Yep, you guessed it, by having the poor work for the rich. But, hey. Grab an Amazon ankle-strapped pee bottle and have at it, son.
---SPERG POSTING INCOMING---​

Income inequality is exacerbated due to a multitude of factors, not just one.

The poor are subservient to the rich. That's how capitalism (and most other socioeconomic systems) work. Only exception I can think of is proper communism where capital, resources AND labour are monopolized by the working class.

But thanks, yeah I don't plan on working here forever, but I have to get this job. I don't have any better options readily available to me.

And who said a wife kids and a house is all I want?
Other things are on that list as well...

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Don't I only need insurance if I do 2nd story buildings?

Also I have craigslist, nextdoor, etc at my disposal.

You will need liability insurance in case you damage something while pressure washing. You could get sued dude.

The people on those sites will nickle and dime you. Get you out to do a quote, then haggle you down or decline.

It will be a good learning experience for you, at least.