I Could Not Say It Better - Plain and Simply Stated - Hi Ho QAnon AWAAAAAY !

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

John Broderick
Mon, December 27, 2021, 5:02 AM

Make no mistake. America is broken. The entire idea behind democratic rule is subverted every day by a minority of our population who distrust any government they don’t control, ignore science they don’t understand yet don’t like while callously putting others at risk, disparage and restrict voters of a color different than their own and despise immigrants striving to be free. Their view of our Constitution is most often fanciful, contradictory and uninformed and their idea of freedom is twisted and self-absorbed. They live in a self-interested, imaginary world with no social compact and no reciprocal responsibilities. They disgrace the service and sacrifice of so many Americans who unselfishly gave so much to protect rights they neither understand nor honor. They support the Big Lie with zero proof; a Lie that any rational American would reject. Every federal judge found no evidence because there was none. It is the same Big Lie that even President Trump’s hand-picked Attorney General William Barr disowned. Incredibly, according to some recent polls, sixty percent of Republicans still believe that the election was stolen, too. They have zero proof as well. Do facts matter anymore? Is truth too inconvenient to be honored? For an increasing number of Americans, facts don’t exist or at least facts that don’t serve their ends.
Too many Americans live in a conspiracy-laden echo chamber of their own creation and embrace the American flag while supporting those who used that same flag as a spear to
in an effort to subvert our democratic election. These are the same people who allegedly support the police 100 percent. Many of those people presented with clear and graphic proof that misguided Trump supporters attacked our government on January 6th have concocted the bizarre notion that the FBI or Antifa were behind the insurrection. They have zero proof of that as well yet they hold to it senselessly even as the Proud Boys and others are being prosecuted or plead guilty. How far have we fallen? How dangerous is our descent? How much destructive nonsense, ill-will and subversive conduct can we tolerate and still sustain democratic rule in America? Free speech is protected and cherished under our Constitution but not efforts in plain sight to subvert or destroy our country. Actions speak louder than words.
John Broderick
Mon, December 27, 2021, 5:02 AM

Make no mistake. America is broken. The entire idea behind democratic rule is subverted every day by a minority of our population who distrust any government they don’t control, ignore science they don’t understand yet don’t like while callously putting others at risk, disparage and restrict voters of a color different than their own and despise immigrants striving to be free. Their view of our Constitution is most often fanciful, contradictory and uninformed and their idea of freedom is twisted and self-absorbed. They live in a self-interested, imaginary world with no social compact and no reciprocal responsibilities. They disgrace the service and sacrifice of so many Americans who unselfishly gave so much to protect rights they neither understand nor honor. They support the Big Lie with zero proof; a Lie that any rational American would reject. Every federal judge found no evidence because there was none. It is the same Big Lie that even President Trump’s hand-picked Attorney General William Barr disowned. Incredibly, according to some recent polls, sixty percent of Republicans still believe that the election was stolen, too. They have zero proof as well. Do facts matter anymore? Is truth too inconvenient to be honored? For an increasing number of Americans, facts don’t exist or at least facts that don’t serve their ends.
John Broderick
Too many Americans live in a conspiracy-laden echo chamber of their own creation and embrace the American flag while supporting those who used that same flag as a spear to
in an effort to subvert our democratic election. These are the same people who allegedly support the police 100 percent. Many of those people presented with clear and graphic proof that misguided Trump supporters attacked our government on January 6th have concocted the bizarre notion that the FBI or Antifa were behind the insurrection. They have zero proof of that as well yet they hold to it senselessly even as the Proud Boys and others are being prosecuted or plead guilty. How far have we fallen? How dangerous is our descent? How much destructive nonsense, ill-will and subversive conduct can we tolerate and still sustain democratic rule in America? Free speech is protected and cherished under our Constitution but not efforts in plain sight to subvert or destroy our country. Actions speak louder than words.
Broderick:

The Republicans in Congress and in Republican-controlled legislatures across the country are actively working to grind our democratic process to a halt and replace it with autocratic rule. Where are the Republican voices with the courage to speak up? Why are so many good Republicans remaining silent or objecting only in whispers or among a small circle of safe friends? Where are they? Conservative Republicans cheer
, who, whatever the verdict, took two lives with an automatic weapon. Cheering seems tone deaf and classless to me. I have never heard a police officer cheer if he/she takes another life in self-defense. I’ll bet you haven’t either.

Where have all the statesmen gone? When did truth die? When was finding out who organized and funded the January 6th assault on our free elections a petty partisan exercise to be disparaged by virtually every elected Congressional Republican? Unless things change, America will continue its sorry decline from being a democratic beacon to a world yearning to be free to just a sad example of a noble yet failed experiment in self-government. I take nothing for granted. In current circumstances silence is dangerous.
Putin must be smiling in Moscow.
John T. Broderick Jr. is the former dean of UNH Law and the founder of the Warren B. Rudman Center for Justice, Leadership and Public Policy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Democracy being "subverted" by opposing views and variety of representation

We must have a tyranny of the majority to save this bullshit version of "democracy" that America was literally BUILT to prevent.

Has it ever occurred to these hateful authoritarians that other people live in this country and civil discourse is very important and the minute that civil discourse went out the window THAT is when the country started declining?

People point out that turning on your own countrymen has consequences. This whole "if you guys just shut up and have us our way with everything and also fund it with your tax dollars....we would have "democracy!".

You guys are the reason people dont trust the government and dont trust any of you. Throwing hateful tantrums and lying and demonizing and dehumanizing half the country comes at a cost. Dont whine about the fruits of your labor.

This new version of mob rule democracy is subverting our Constitutional Republic. Everyone gets a say here.....whether you want that or not. You guys continually try to subvert the country and force your will upon others.

If any of you shits valued democracy, youd be working WITH your countrymen. Not weaponizing everything against them, trying to force your will on them and then crying because they have rights and that upsets your tyrannical mob rule "democracy" this country never was.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
81 million people didnt vote for biden, ya brain dead lying half wit! Trump did get 12 million more votes than he did in 2016 tho!!!! PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
81 million people didnt vote for biden, ya brain dead lying half wit! Trump did get 12 million more votes than he did in 2016 tho!!!! PWN3D!

And that is a serious threat to "democracy".

If we dont submit and give this one party thier way and let them control everyones life including medical choices.....democracy is DEAD!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If we dont submit and give this one party thier way and let them control everyones life including medical choices.....democracy is DEAD!
These stupid assholes keep screaming "MOST SECURE ELECTION EVAH!", "UNVAXED ARE MASS MURDERERS, LOCK EM ALL UP!", and "INSURRECTION!" as if repetition will convince me. I think these clowns believe the tactic of "The Big Lie" too much!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

These stupid assholes keep screaming "MOST SECURE ELECTION EVAH!", "UNVAXED ARE MASS MURDERERS, LOCK EM ALL UP!", and "INSURRECTION!" as if repetition will convince me. I think these clowns believe the tactic of "The Big Lie" too much!
You funny Potato Head!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You can totally see this headed in the same direction as every other authoritarian movement.

They will be told that its us.....we are the problem and we are a threat to the country. Then theyll use the Patriot Act to start jailing dissenters. People not in line with their authoritarian establishment. We already see this with people from Jan 6th. And these shitty shills are mad and dont think its harsh ENOUGH.

We are being told that we are not allowed to oppose them. In America. This Orwellian use of "democracy" is really concerning.

Who was that guy that called all this and talked about ideological subversion and how this is going to go down? It starts with a Y I think?

I'm sure this was the real reason for the Patriot Act all along.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They are literally just repeating the corporate media narratives.

And you cant even talk to them. They really do not even read anything anyway.

That whole issue trying to tell Admin how men are assaulting women in female spaces and how he just didnt read a fucking word and laughed really just convinced me there is absolutely ZERO chance of them listening to anything. They are more likely to go after people than listen to anyone not in their cult.

They lie, they gaslight and hate.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You funny Potato Head!
You suck a lotta cawk, faggit!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can totally see this headed in the same direction as every other authoritarian movement.

They will be told that its us.....we are the problem and we are a threat to the country. Then theyll use the Patriot Act to start jailing dissenters. People not in line with their authoritarian establishment. We already see this with people from Jan 6th. And these shitty shills are mad and dont think its harsh ENOUGH.

We are being told that we are not allowed to oppose them. In America. This Orwellian use of "democracy" is really concerning.

Who was that guy that called all this and talked about ideological subversion and how this is going to go down? It starts with a Y I think?

Oerdin will be along to remind you. He posted the original.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you civil warring now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See? None of these assholes give a fuck about anything.

You cant talk to these people. They are just full of hate. Unreasonable and the end of the country.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are you civil warring now.
Are teh potatoe'z civil warring in your prolapsed asshole right now? Faggit?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If any of you would like you learn survival tactics, weaponry and how to tan your nutz in an SUV, don’t hesitate to ask. I also have bush shitting sussed with stick twirling techniques to mop up with confidence. Lol…you Americans have no fucking idea what you’re in for. Yappitty yap yap…got gunz, will travel.
:LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If any of you would like you learn survival tactics, weaponry and how to tan your nutz in an SUV, don’t hesitate to ask. I also have bush shitting sussed with stick twirling techniques to mop up with confidence. Lol…you Americans have no fucking idea what you’re in for. Yappitty yap yap…got gunz, will travel.
:LOL3:
Whats a good number of rounds for each weapon?