I Cut My Finger.....AGAIN

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OMG! this is the second time in 3 days I got a boo-boo like that. I'm just laying here and it stings so bad I think I'll go to the hospital and see if I can get some drugs and servanting and maybe some jello with peaches or pears slices in it. I sure love those pear slices. Then maybe I'll type a lot of stuff about how other posters are needy no-thinky pussies WEEEEEEE!

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I get paper cuts all the time in my industry, Man up, bitch tits.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Are you saying you don't whine and complain and tell everyone all about it whenever you are in a bit of discomfort?

Your troll did not go unnoticed. Paper cuts are a minor annoyance, compared to a kidney stone. I had a stone once, prolly the only pain worse than a tooth ache.

I'd hate to see how you will handle the pain of Donald being president in 2024 :GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Your troll did not go unnoticed. Paper cuts are a minor annoyance, compared to a kidney stone. I had a stone once, prolly the only pain worse than a tooth ache.

I'd hate to see how you will handle the pain of Donald being president in 2024 :GiggleBitch:
Where is the thread? I'd luvres to read it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
None that I'd tell the reprobates around here about, anyway.
Sex is a sacred union and I wouldn't sully that for the prurient titillation of a few puerile deviants.

But yeah sure I don't have sex.
Let's run with that.
who?
Palmala Handerson ??

images