I didn't mean no harm that day

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
@Breakfall you were there most of the night. Having such great times man..What happened was an accident man. Just tell themcps the truth once and for all
I can't live with this shit any longer man you gotta step up for me and say i didn't cause it

I'm trying to win here too man from all the darkness. . where's @realgrimm at? ? maybe he can talk some sense into you and help me before its too late.

:):):)

OP
OP

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
i really can't tell the difference in what i all is drinking but its all great stuff...been awhile since i actually drank vodka this much. kahula is chillin down as you all can tell. whisky will be gone by the time the sun comes up. so dperessed on that one:(

winning right now tho:)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Why did you say such nasty things about the women I have loved. My mother, my daughter, and even Blak?

Do you love me too and are ashamed because you are a man and feel you are much with faggotry if you reveal your inner feelings? Is this why you are venomous and nasty to me when you drink the Devil’s drink and act like a cottonmouth snake in the bush? Out with it...

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
You 2 should go over to >>> stickitinmyass.com <<<

PS - Take maxis with you !

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
How many other people just put that in the tool bar ?
8nxpxVX.gif