"I don't remember, besides you're saying Martial Law like it's a bad thing"

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Marjorie Taylor Greene testifies that she doesn't remember whether she told Trump to impose martial law to remain in power

majorie%20630.jpg

"wot?"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Todays GOP, make it up, get real mad about it, pull a retard insurrection over it, and then say you don't remember.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shes pretty much saying the same thing for all the (probably partisan bullshit) questions.

The double standards on display are incredible. The country is truly screwed.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Shes pretty much saying the same thing for all the (probably partisan bullshit) questions.

Ask yourself this, Clarice Darrow, why would a House Committee in an open session be asking her that question do you think, did they just make it up on the spot to try and trick her?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ask yourself this, Clarice Darrow, why would a House Committee in an open session be asking her that question do you think, did they just make it up on the spot to try and trick her?

I've asked several times why it is when government sanctioned riots are tolerated and federal buildings attacked and bombed and when left wing activists storm the Capitol to stop a Justice from being seated and ALL that mess goes on nonstop WHY is there suddenly a pearl clutching commitee in some insane attempt to criminalize dissent.

You blame the other parties for the division and it's just ridiculous.

Just say that you think other parties are divisive because they exist and you want a one party authoritarian government.

This whole overblown and authortarian response is just more 3rd world shit coming from democrats.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Marjorie Taylor Greene testifies that she doesn't remember whether she told Trump to impose martial law to remain in power

majorie%20630.jpg

"wot?"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Todays GOP, make it up, get real mad about it, pull a retard insurrection over it, and then say you don't remember.
Trump just had to say the word and people like me would have loaded up and shot all fukin libtards dead. Missed opportunity on his part.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Because you faggits make up shit 24/7. Russian dossier, Trump Russia collusion, biden winning 2020....etc.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Because you faggits make up shit 24/7. Russian dossier, Trump Russia collusion, biden winning 2020....etc.
Make to eat your lead based paint!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Make to eat your lead based paint!
Crawl back into your prolapsed asshole, faggit.