I find this very peculiar

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
So last night, Putin "launched an invasion" of Ukraine ... one in which there was plenty of chatter re cyberattacks on Ukraine and possibly other powers.

But he waited until @Biggie Smiles, our resident cybersecurity maven, was safely on board an airplane headed for Vegas, ostensibly to eat all the Brazilian barbecue he can hold, and no longer able to man his battle station in the Florida McMansion....?

Coincidence?

I dunno peeps, if yer into conspiracy theories the possibilities are endless. So I won't suggest any specific one, only mention that Vegas has plenty of Russian and Chinese money these days, as well as high end hookers and bugged hotel rooms, and hit men, etc.

Prayers may be warranted here, but I'm not sure which way to pray.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
So last night, Putin "launched an invasion" of Ukraine ... one in which there was plenty of chatter re cyberattacks on Ukraine and possibly other powers.

But he waited until @Biggie Smiles, our resident cybersecurity maven, was safely on board an airplane headed for Vegas, ostensibly to eat all the Brazilian barbecue he can hold, and no longer able to man his battle station in the Florida McMansion....?

Coincidence?

I dunno peeps, if yer into conspiracy theories the possibilities are endless. So I won't suggest any specific one, only mention that Vegas has plenty of Russian and Chinese money these days, as well as high end hookers and bugged hotel rooms, and hit men, etc.

People are saying he was seen in Mexico City last night, talking with some shadowy persons during a Donkey show at a local Cantina

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Coincidence?

As I recall, Bigly was boasting of having concluded work on a project we would all certainly be hearing of shortly - that, only days before the Solarwinds attack:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Coincidence?

I pray they have an easy time finding him.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Coincidence?

As I recall, Bigly was boasting of having concluded work on a project we would all certainly be hearing of shortly - that, only days before the Solarwinds attack:

What is his role in this enterprise, is he the designated fall guy?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Most likely - he's not smart enough to be anything else.

PS: Just a suggestion, but the best thing might be to report him to the FBI.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
@Lokmar In order to READ my post you have to do more than cherry pick one word out of it and spin it to fit your most recent Traumatic Brain Injury.
Oh, it's cherry picking to say Putin takes land when democRATs are in charge? Do tell! :Popcorn:
In a thread where the topic is cyber warfare and not who the fall guy in the white house is or what party he's in?
No, you tell me, Einstein. Are you on the goddamn autism spectrum too?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Lokmar In order to READ my post you have to do more than cherry pick one word out of it and spin it to fit your most recent Traumatic Brain Injury.
Oh, it's cherry picking to say Putin takes land when democRATs are in charge? Do tell! :Popcorn:
In a thread where the topic is cyber warfare and not who the fall guy in the white house is or what party he's in?
No, you tell me, Einstein. Are you on the goddamn autism spectrum too?
Know this, cunt:
If russia launched nukes on us, I have ZERO confidence that biden would counter launch. IDGAF about your Biggie Butt Hurt. Put a fukin manpon on it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Coincidence?

What is his role in this enterprise, is he the designated fat guy?

Fixed