I found a nice pet for that spastic fucking retard X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
But I/m on teh ignores, so is there another spastic X :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

My goodness just how fucking dense are the short :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
3e3.png
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you still have that drooling jerkoff on ignore too?
Hey Stubby, I need some fincancial advice, I have a share of Stock, I have an offer to sell it for $420.00 and one to sell it for $150 which offer would be in my best interest, anxiously waiting for your esteemed business acumen!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey Stubby, I need some fincancial advice, I have a share of Stock, I have an offer to sell it for $420.00 and one to sell it for $150 which offer would be in my best interest, anxiously waiting for your esteemed business acumen!

Drive down to the corner....get one of those nice people who just kinda stand there, and tell them youd like to learn about pegging.

Enjoy.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Drive down to the corner....get one of those nice people who just kinda stand there, and tell them youd like to learn about pegging.

Enjoy.
You have kids, you shouldn't do that

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I taught all my kids how to read. I'm so sorry your mother failed you, X.

Truly.

Would you like to join my homeschool via Discord maybe and do some sight words?
Dove
how come you ask stangers for butt seX :LOL3:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t nobody understand the stocks market?