I got a horsepink dink colored name

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What's the pink font mean?

That he's a fucking idiot aka Assboxed/Exiled.

I thought that was another color before. I can't keep up with all the changes that change nothing.

Don't let the color fool you. The fucktard has been Assboxed/Exiled.

Oh, I believed you.

It should have happened a long time ago in my opinion.

I like several posters that spam, others not so much. But there is a limit to the troll. Change it up once in a while.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I thought that was another color before. I can't keep up with all the changes that change nothing.

Oh, I believed you.

I like several posters that spam, others not so much. But there is a limit to the troll. Change it up once in a while.

You have more patience than me. I think all spammers need to be exiled to TBC.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, I believed you.

I have had to learn to be more patient, Grasshopper. It's a work in slow progress. :/

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Oh, I believed you.

I have had to learn to be more patient, Grasshopper. It's a work in slow progress. :/

Eh. I prefer to fuck up the spammers. If you're too patient with spamtards they'll multiply and run wild and devour all the good threads.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, I believed you.

Eh. I prefer to fuck up the spammers. If you're too patient with spamtards they'll multiply and run wild and devour all the good threads.

I meant overall. I've mellowed out some in the last year or so.

It's really true that one can't fix stupid. I see it happening on a micro level at forums, but the whole country is falling apart. I don't think the "troll" is worth losing our democracy. And this shit is really out of control in the larger society.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Oh, I believed you.

It's really true that one can't fix stupid. I see it happening on a micro level at forums, but the whole country is falling apart. I don't think the "troll" is worth losing our democracy. And this shit is really out of control in the larger society.

I never really try to bring real life and the forums together because then you'll have a distorted reality. Look what happens when RL meets the forums. It's never a good outcome. You're right, no one can fix stupid but one can eradicate stupid or just keep reminding those that stupid is stupid.

We have bigger issues in society that supercede trolls and stupid. We have people like Biggie Dunce and Freud having offspring, so the stupid quotient will continue to rise until all of the world is about as smart as a "potatoe."

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, I believed you.

I never really try to bring real life and the forums together because then you'll have a distorted reality. Look what happens when RL meets the forums. It's never a good outcome. You're right, no one can fix stupid but one can eradicate stupid or just keep reminding those that stupid is stupid.

We have bigger issues in society that supercede trolls and stupid. We have people like Biggie Dunce and Freud having offspring, so the stupid quotient will continue to rise until all of the world is about as smart as a "potatoe."

I don't confuse the two, but this online trolling is a subset of the larger troll that impacts real life because it's happening at places that does impact our lives.

That being said, you're right these ambulatory post-natal abortions are reproducing. Fucking hell.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Oh, I believed you.

you prefer tp fuck up fuck all gimpalot LOL

fuck yer head sideways would be fun tho ahahahahahahahahahahah

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Oh, I believed you.

just how bad did biggt rearrange yer gonaDs AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA BIggy this and biggy that AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA he's not even logged on ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah winner winner chicken dinner LOLOL