I got a screeny of this weeks Newsmax Cover. Not safe for poosie libtards.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
275235355_5288944557783885_2632914018635764032_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Discernment really is a lost talent it seems.

So Admin can you support this claim with anything except this screen shot?

And is the purpose to this to WARN and help other Americans like "oh shit guys look, this is not truth at all this is Russian propaganda!"

OR is it more like "this is another reason why as an American, you should hate these other Americans"

Because to that will get you a bit farther ahead in this understand propaganda thing. There is always a point to it, you know. The goal of the piece is its motive. You guys seem to think whatever disagrees with the narrative you like is propaganda. Narcissistic af, A! Think about it ffs.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And is the purpose to this to WARN and help other Americans like "oh shit guys look, this is not truth at all this is Russian propaganda!"

OR is it more like "this is another reason why as an American, you should hate these other Americans"

Because to that will get you a bit farther ahead in this understand propaganda thing. There is always a point to it, you know. The goal of the piece is its motive. You guys seem to think whatever disagrees with the narrative you like is propaganda. Narcissistic af, A! Think about it ffs.

You might think about the fact that, every single day, multiple times a day, you post paragraphs about how awful liberals are. You know, yet "another reason why, as an American, you should hate other Americans." SMH

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Funny how none of the leftards complain about the entire western Lugenpresse working in unison to mould public opinion into hating Putin, much like it did with Trump.

Seems like they don't mind biased one-sided propaganda, unless it's promoting something or someone they don't like.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You might think about the fact that, every single day, multiple times a day, you post paragraphs about how awful liberals are. You know, yet "another reason why, as an American, you should hate other Americans." SMH

To be fair, liberals have earned much of the disdain which they receive...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You mean I post about what I see them doing?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, right. Says the guy who hates people because they're not white. The thing is, most cons are completely incapable of self awareness. You are full of hatred, but try to blame liberals for making you hate people who disagree with you. Any person who holds hatred in their heart for people who have done nothing to them is 100% responsible for that hatred. Liberals did not make you a hater, and they didn't make Dove one either. You did that to your own selves.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny how none of the leftards complain about the entire western Lugenpresse working in unison to mould public opinion into hating Putin, much like it did with Trump.

Seems like they don't mind biased one-sided propaganda, unless it's promoting something or someone they don't like.

I have posted about that numerous times. Numerous.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh, right. Says the guy who hates people because they're not white. The thing is, most cons are completely incapable of self awareness. You are full of hatred, but try to blame liberals for making you hate people who disagree with you. Any person who holds hatred in their heart for people who have done nothing to them is 100% responsible for that hatred. Liberals did not make you a hater, and they didn't make Dove one either. You did that to your own selves.

I'm a "hater" how?

Because I'm not thanking you guys for calling me nasty names and trashing my character when I disagree with your opinions?

So now....on top of being "nasty", "ignorant", "manipulative", "unable to reason", "self rightoues", a "skank", a "pig", a "roach".....upon many other things I've been called because I have a different perspective....I'm now a "hater".

I dont hate anyone, Lotus. You guys are completely blind to how you treat other people.

Okay so today I'm completely aware of the ridiculously low opinion you guys hold of me. But STILL you guys wont address me words at all. You can think I'm a hateful and ignorant nasty skank who is incapable of reason so you wish......that's cool. But can you go further than focusing on everything you think is wrong with me as person as explain why my POSTS are wrong?

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm a "hater" how?

Because I'm not thanking you guys for calling me nasty names and trashing my character when I disagree with your opinions?

So now....on top of being "nasty", "ignorant", "manipulative", "unable to reason", "self rightoues", a "skank", a "pig", a "roach".....upon many other things I've been called because I have a different perspective....I'm now a "hater".

I dont hate anyone, Lotus. You guys are completely blind to how you treat other people.

Okay so today I'm completely aware of the ridiculously low opinion you guys hold of me. But STILL you guys wont address me words at all. You can think I'm a hateful and ignorant nasty skank who is incapable of reason so you wish......that's cool. But can you go further than focusing on everything you think is wrong with me as person as explain why my POSTS are wrong?

This is a typical responce from people when they face a robust and articulate argument and find their position lacking. This isn't just a leftard thing although they wheel out all the emotional langauge like a kindergarten full of man babies.

Also remember where you are posting lol.