I guess my taste buds are just used to upscale dining

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Cause my girl and I stopped for taco bell tonight as a quick meal before sit down and have drinks by the pool and that shit was disgusting

I had the steak queserito and not only was that shit half the size of what it used to before bumbling biden fucked the country up but it also tasted like total shit

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Cause my girl and I stopped for taco bell tonight as a quick meal before sit down and have drinks by the pool and that shit was disgusting

I had the steak queserito and not only was that shit half the size of what it used to before bumbling biden fucked the country up but it also tasted like total shit
Your girl? Keep it clean you dirty man…this is General. Just a warning.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It's pretty obvious that quality and quantity are going way down as prices rise

so it's a twofer in terms of fucking the country over

good job Mr Pres

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm gonna see if Chipolte has fallen off just as much

cause this shit was awful

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Anyone else noticing fast food joints are skimping on quality and quantity instead of raising prices to compensate for this runaway inflation that we're experiencing cause of -- you know --- pickup trucks

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Anyone else noticing fast food joints are skimping on quality and quantity instead of raising prices to compensate for this runaway inflation that we're experiencing cause of -- you know --- pickup trucks

Does Dominoes pizza count as fast food?

That is the only thing I have had for a long time that could be considered fast food. They have not changed - not great, but pretty good. Around here they have added pasta to the menu and I tried 4 types and they were pretty good, too.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

That is the only thing I have had for a long time that could be considered fast food. They have not changed - not great, but pretty good. Around here they have added pasta to the menu and I tried 4 types and they were pretty good, too.
It’s Domino’s! Their gourmet menu is absolutely delicious!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Dominos has gotten much better. 20 years ago it was terrible now it's pretty tasty. They have been doing a great job and it's my go-to since Papa Johns went woke.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I got a small cheeseburger, fries, and drink meal today and it cost about 7.50 USD or just under 10 bucks aussie. That shit has doubled in price.

And it's still pretty average tasting shit.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Hello boys…Gallium has entered the building. Keep your girlfriends and your wives safe or I’ll steal them away from you and serenade them with my good looks and humour…and big cock! Ahahahahahahahaaaaaaa…I’ll make beta cucks out of the lot of ya! Stay away from multiple other forums: you’re bleeding enough ‘ere!
:LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
has taxo bell ever been some high culunary experience ??
its taco bell ffs

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I got a small cheeseburger, fries, and drink meal today and it cost about 7.50 USD or just under 10 bucks aussie. That shit has doubled in price.

And it's still pretty average tasting shit.
here they're going in both directions -- getting less and paying more

but no no -- it has nothing to do with Biden, that's all just coincidental

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The pasta carbonara is pretty good

the pizza. Not so much

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There is a Taco Bell in Grand Blanc Michigan that slaps. The food is always fresh. It's like the perfect junk food.

But the other Taco Bells? Just nasty. Soggy. Sloppy. Like it's been sitting out. One time I got nachos with a cheese cup and the cheese tasted like straight up chemicals.

I very rarely ever eat fast food of any kind. When I do......I'm either sick as fuck(like I am right now btw
....I caught whatever Squish brought home last week) or I'm depressed.

I stay away from fast food normally because it will make you feel like total shit AND you get addicted to it. You'll start craving it. And then it's all down hill for healthy eating.

I'm glad your Taco Bell was shit. Stay away from that slop!