Can Anyone Guess Who This Is?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
chevy-chase-weight-gain-saturday-night-live-heavier-look-doctor-comments-002.jpg

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
..Know what I'm gonna do. Gonna gain 60 pounds, get me a sweatshirt, baggy faded jeans and a tard cap with something stupid writ on it...oh and old sneakers, and a cup of latte - see how many people think I'm a big star and want my autograph.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
By George I think you've got it, I thought that pic looked familiar, he lives in Eugene and makes the news occasionally with domestic violence and substance abuse issues.

Considering the dad on that show flashed his naked body from behind a bathrobe to Pamela Anderson on the set and said something along the lines of “now we are even!” ~ this doesn’t surprise me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Considering the dad on that show flashed his naked body from behind a bathrobe to Pamela Anderson on the set and said something along the lines of “now we are even!” ~ this doesn’t surprise me.

Seems like Hollywood just isn't the place for children...too many predators and weirdos

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let's be clear. It's not Jonathan Taylor Thomas who was arrested for domestic violence. It was the other kid. Ty whatever. From the few days I spent with those two, I have to say Ty, even at 13, came across as macho and needing a lot of attention, while Jonathan was as sweet as could be. Just sayin. I think I worked on it for 4 or 5 very long days.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
What the hell Alti, there's no spoiler in the filename dammit! The only one I've guessed right so far is Chevy.
So...Ted Bundy?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
no thx, i can wait till someone actually guesses correctly. would have been a smooth move to add a frame to someone who was framed tho. ;)